36| Shambles

"Nae, nothing happened!!" I slapped his hand away.

"Seriously!?? Nothing happened!!??? What was that!? So ago tell mih seh yu just lay down suh naked beside a naked gyal and nothing happened?! You, DeShawn!?"

Don't know if mih must scream or bawl

"LaNae, mih never fuck har!! Mih come home, eat some food and drink likkle liqour and go lay down, mih drop asleep and then mih wake up to you a cuss and she beside me!!" He yelled back.

"That sound so fucking ridiculous coming from your mouth!! How she woulda get in here!? Who tek off your clothes?? Mih nuh believe shit weh you just seh!!" I angrily wiped tears.

The girl sat on the bed looking so innocent to make matters worse, tempting me to go over and beat the shit out of her and that was what I did. She was the girl he was talking to at the party.

"DeShawn you ago mek a gyal kill your baby motha!??" She screeched on the floor, she was bleeding profusely from her nose and I was standing on her chest, she held my ankle trying breathe properly.

Nooo, wah the rawse dis!!

"Baby mada?!" I gave her a harsh kick to the rib and I heard a satisfying crack, she screamed.

"Mih ago charge you fih assault!!" She screamed some more.

"Might as well charge mih fih bloodclaat murder, bitch!" I grabbed her braids. That's when DeShawn came and lifted me off of her, I fought to get out of his hold.

"LaNae calm down nuh!!" He barked.

"Let mih go!! Mih no want you fucking touch me!! When you did ago tell mih seh you ave a baby mada, DeShawn!!??"

"Mih guilty bout that, mih never know bout that till at the party and mih did ago tell you soon, mih and you will talk about that later! Nae, mih neva sleep with her while ago and you affi believe me! Mih nuh know how she even come in!" He put me down and cupped my face, I slapped his hands away once more. His eyes were red and he looked hurt.

The AUDACITY OF MEN!! I do not want to be a stepmother!!

"It's rather low and unbecoming of me to even be here arguing with eitha of you much less laying my hands on your slut of baby mada. We...We are done, DeShawn. This says that you aren't satisfied with fucking me alone and I will not take this disrespect. Whatever funds you have invested into the store will be returned to you in the next 5-7 business days and this....ring will be returned to you at this moment. You aren't ready for or to start a life long relationship, stand before God and make vows, filled with commitment and honesty, no secrets...." I said this with tears in my eyes and my heart ached greatly. The ring was stubborn to leave my finger and once it did, I tossed it at him which he caught.

"....You are now free fih whore out yourself like a bloodclaat dog, you don't have to worry about your girlfriend or fiancé finding out, just jump from woman to woman, from pussy to pussy...!"

His eyes were red and bloodshotted, veins popping up from his forehead and there was the ticking in his tightly clenched jaw.

"Nae, you naa leave...."

"AND WHO ARE YOU TO NOT LET ME LEAVE!!??" I cried.

"Nae, you naa leave me."

"Did you think about this before you go FUCKING PUSH YOUR HOOD INNA HAR!!??"

"YOU HEAR SEH MIH NEVER BLOODCLAAT FUCK HAR!!??"

Silence.

"Somebody ago come pick up mih things dem in the next few days...!! Just...leave me alone after this...mih nuh want nothing fih do wid you!"

I refuse to breakdown here.

"Feel free to contact me with a lawyer." I said to the girl who was groaning in pain on the floor, looking very miserable.

It was hell to leave but I managed to get out of the house. I could hear him raging and breaking things. I booked in at an Airbnb for a few days.