Prologue

Yuri's Point of View

// prologue //

"Kai?" I called, lifting my gaze to meet with his eyes. He was looking at me with a smile and slightly knitted his eyebrow, waiting for me to continue with my words. He grabbed my hands and squeezed it a little, giving me his warmth through our skin that touch each other.

I pressed my lips together and look away, hoping he won't notice the rosy color in my cheeks but I know he always notice even the smallest things in me. I can't denied that. He let my hand go just to cup my face so that our eyes can meet again.

He didn't say anything which cause me to feel uneasy.

"What?" I muttered slowly.

He shook his head, without giving me a word, he leaned over that makes our faces an inches away. My heartbeat that was calmed a moment ago was now acting like there was a thunderstorm in it. I couldn't breath properly and think wisely.

"I hate it whenever you did this." I mumbled, lifting my free hands around his neck, tugging him closer so our foreheads were pressed against each other. My heart was pumping faster than ever as I swiftly crashed our lips together.

I could feel his smile against the kiss. His hands found their way to my waist, resting it against the cotton material of my dress. His touch was gentle yet it set of firey sparks through my body. But as his tongue slipped inside of my mouth, I get the whole zoo. It was a magical spell that melted every pieces in me, I could care less.

All I care about was how I felt safe whenever his strong arms wrapped around me.

///***///

author's note

so i decided to make a NEW beginning of this story cause it kinda suck at first when i read it all HAHAHAHA so i hope you guys wont be mad at this. this is like a little teaser for this story ooppss HAHAHAHA nahh im kidding! and yeah, i re-write all the chapter hmm.......

enjoy matesssss!!! xoxo