2.

Yuri's Point of View

// grocery shopping //

After the unexpected encounter with that Sehun who clearly is my neighbor last night, I stayed up to do some list of foods and stuff that I have to buy. Silly isn't it? but you can deny a fact that food always make you feels better but happiness won't last long. Girls want to eat and at the same time they want to have a body like all the victoria secret models.

Complicated? I know, I'm a girl too.

But as soon as my eyes caught the junks and ramen I realized that I have walked into a trap. "Not again." I muttered to myself, taking a deep breath and continue to walk without even lay my eyes on the junks. I tried to read the list but I kept on thinking about the ramen.

Oh the struggle.

In the end, I found myself looking and deciding on which ramen should I buy. Another problem, I can't decide! These ramens looks so delicious yet so sinful for my body. "I take both then!" I squealed so hard, wanting to eat it as soon as possible.

"Okay, no more junks"

Pfft, I lied.

It has only been 20 minutes of me strolling around with a cart that full with junks and unhealthy food for a living human. I must say this is the quickest grocery shopping for me and I only picked the junks and those greasy things . About the list? nah, I've already buried it deep down in my jeans pocket. Rest in peace.

Happily, I pushed the cart forward to the counter and letting the cashier do the work. I stand there while looking my surroundings. There was some of old couples and young couples strolling around, playing jokes and telling story while choosing their stuff and I'm here looking like a lost potato.

Alone and looking like a fat ass. A sassy one though.

Later, I thanked the cashier and hurriedly went into my car because this stomach of mine need to be filled quickly as possible. I started the engine and drove away while eating my chocolate sticks. I munched it down and stopped at the red light. Licking my lips hungrily, I started to think about more chocolate and those little bubble.

I nodded my head, knowing what I would chase after this light turned green.

"Bubble tea!"

+

"One chocolate bubble tea please." I ordered my most all the time favorite as soon as I reached the counter. Luckily, there was only a few customers in the store. I don't have to squeeze myself like the last time I went to grab one. I patted my shoulder, telling myself that I don't have to worry.

"Heres your order, enjoy it as much as you please!"

I thanked the cashier before searching for a seat. Staring down the drink, I sipped it slowly, as much as I want to please myself for the chocolate flavour that sparks inside my mouth. I gulped down and mentally dance in a happy rhythm, agreeing the sparks that still lingering in my mouth. I continued to sip and let it take over my stress and useless thoughts.

In a couple of minute, I realized my big sized cup has already empty and now, I was only sucking the air in that cup. I slightly pouted and decided to have another one before straight home. Before I can take a sip using the straw, the cashier told me about the coupon they provided for the customer that ordered the same flavor twice. I blink rapidly before realized the situation. "Oh thank you. I'll be sure to stop by." I said and smile sweetly to the cashier. Turning my heels, I walked out from the store wih my hands holding the coupon. As soon as I stepped out, the wind quickly blows the coupon away causing me to gasp and literally chasing after it.

It's a coupon though, who wouldn't?

Later, it landed on the ground and before I could pick it up, someone accidentally stepped on it. "Oh no." I muttered slowly as I quickly approached the coupon. "I'm sorry sir but could you please move a little?" I said without even knowing who was the one who stepped on my coupon. I was too busy with the coupon. He did moved and I was please just to find the coupon was still in a good condition.

phew, that was close!

I looked up and silently cursed because that Sehun was the one who stepped on it. dammit, I shouldn't have called him with that tone and "Hey we meet again, clumsy." He said with a grin. I suddenly lost my interest with that coupon. I narrowed my eyes and escape a sigh. "Take it and don't ever called me clumsy. I have a name too." I shoved the coupon to him and quickly turned my heels, ready to leave. "A coupon for 2 serving? great then." He said it out loud and I literally stopped from walking. I turned at him and almost throw a fist at that face. "why you-- give me that!" I half shouted at him and moved my hands to snatch the coupon away but he was just too tall.

"It's mine now."

"Mine at the first place so now give it back."

He showed his smiled at me and bring the coupon into his jeans pocket. He shook his head at me and waited for my reply. "You Sehun whatever your name is, whatever, keep it as you please." I said and ready to leave him and he stopped me again with grabbing my beanie. I looked at him with my eyes widen up from a shock. How dare he? I was about to snatch it away from his grip but then he took a card from his wallet and put it inside of my beanie. He lend the beanie and I quickly snatch it away. "Call me if you want the chocolate pearl." He said and turned away before leaving me dumbfounded.

I looked at the card and slightly frowned with it. "Eh? I thought his name was Sehun?" I asked myself and put the card into my pocket. Wearing the beanie back, I started to walk to my car. "He lied, maybe." I mumbled and started the engine. I grabbed my phone and typed a message to that Sehun guy.

sunday, 14.25
+010456743
whatever, keep the coupon. I can buy it myself so have it with anyone else.

I sent a short message and waited for the reply but it seems like he can't type. "Impossible." I muttered and waited for another minutes for him to reply but there was no reply at all. I put my phone away and quickly drove away to straight home.

to be continued

authors note;
hey hey happy new year! im sorry for the long hiatus since i dont really have time to type, poor me hahahha!

so did sehun gave yuri a wrong card or what cause eyy remember, this is a kaiyul story so who knowsss~ i know its supposed to be a kaiyul story and it is a kaiyul story and some of you might expecting some interaction between them and im sorry for bringing you down but hey, yulhun is cute whaaatt ❤

comments down, upvotes up EHH