3.

Yuri's Point of View

// wrong number //

"Alright, we'll continue tomorrow." I said and packed my things up before leaving the meeting crew. The building was silence as all the workers were out for lunch but not me. I have to stay to do some research. It's tiring, I know.

I plopped down and begin to do what I'm supposed to do. Scrolling through the feeds and taking some highlighted notes with so little time that I have now. Then, my alarm ticks off with a loud noise that kinda irritates me. "Shut up." I said and turned it off. I looked at my phone and there was a message from Yoona.

tuesday, 13.05
+010564372
wanna lunch together? i booked a table for us! the usual place peace yow.

"Yeah, bye." I pulled myself up and take my purse. Did I say I have to stay to do some research? Bullshit.

I drove off to our favourite place and thank god Yoona booked a table for us cause hell, people everywhere. From a far, I saw her waiting for me and I quickly walked towards her.

"Hello mates!" I greeted her and did a fist bump like always. Yoona replied the same and we ordered our lunch after that.

Later, she started. "Since when you moved?" I didn't expected that from her but I answered it anyway. "Well, last 2 weeks?" She nodded and begin to eat her fries. "You didn't tell me tho." She pouted and then laugh for the next second.

"I sounds so stupid."

"Exactly."

"Yah."

She send me a glare and I replied with derpy wink. We laugh and kinda attracts few eyes nearby. "We make people looking at us." I said and continue to eat. "Who can resist us to be honest."

"...."

"HAHAHHAAHAH."

+

Later on, we decided to continue our time with shopping since I don't really have anything to do. She asked me if I can pick a dress for her cocktail night which is tomorrow. Well, my fashion is more upgraded than hers, that's why. First, we went to survey a dress at Calvin Klein but she wasn't impressed with the collection.

Calvin Klein is out, sorry.

Next, we went to couture that she really wanted since she was a little kid. "I'm suprised that you still remember the design." I said sarcastically and waited for her to change. While waiting for her, I played with my phone and suddenly, remember the number that Sehun gave me. I stared at it blankly and checked the text that I sent last week.

It's the same.

No replies.

"Wait, why would I care?" I asked myself foolishly.

I quickly put it back into my big purse and wonder my eyes around the shop.

Then, Yoona walked out from the changing room with a soft pink dress with flowers around the waist and the chest. It was pretty but a pink flowery dress in a cocktail night? You must be kidding me, girl.

"What is it inside your head?" I asked her.

"Why?" She asked back.

"It's a cocktail night! You should be fancy hella sexy." I said and stormed off to look some of dress that would suits the cocktail night. I picked a black dress that shows the back of the ones who's wearing and a pair of killer heals that will shows the design since the dress is basically parted each side.

I shoved it to her and waited for a change. She was smiling from ears to ears.

Then, he walked out confidently and even spin herself around in front of me. "Now, that's sexy." I said and give her a big approve. She take it and we decided to end our meet there. "Thank you for today and this dress! I'm gonna call you very soon." She said while hugging me so tightly. I patted her back as saying that's not matter.

We waved as our good bye and we parted ways as she headed to the west and I headed to the east. I walked down while looking at my surrounding. Calvin Klein was near me and I could see there were so many men in the store.

2.30pm, it says.

I shrugged and kept on walking but then there was someone who I familiar was walking out from the store. He was in a set of full black suit and combed hair. Somehow, he looks different. He didn't seem to acknowledge me and I was trying my best to not show up in front of him.

I tried to face another direction and he walked pass me without me getting recognized.

phew, I said to myself.

I quickly take out my phone since this is the only way to know if he's either ignoring my text or not. oh, what are you doing, huh? I shook the thoughts and quickly dialed his number and constantly waiting for him to answer.

But, he was checking his phone but there was no hint of an upcoming call.

"Who am I calling, really."

I dialed again and get closer to him but the screen was off.

Then, the line went up and there was someone saying hello.

fuck, im screwed, 

to be continue,

kai's point of view will be next, i promise xoxo