Getting them there

a/n this is set just after black widow for the avengers

set after gotg2 for the guardians

set just after season 3 starts of aos

Pietro is not dead

Peter and MJ are already dating and so are Natasha and Clint and Bucky and Sam

Peter Parker will be called Peter and Peter Quill will be called Quill

the story will get better

Speech that is underlined is me speaking

-----------------------------------------

The avengers were all doing whatever, When a blue portal appeared below them and they all fell through and landed in a theatre

They looked around and noticed they were in a completely different place.

"Where the hell are we?" Asked Tony. "Why should we know." Nat snapped back. "Well someone should?!" Yelled Sam. Everyone broke into arguments. "Omg you've all been here 10 seconds and y'all are already arguing. Shut the hell up!" yelled a random voice which made everyone jump except Nat."Who are you?" asked Steve. "Call me Jessica. Y'all are here because you are gonna watch your past and future"

"You're gonna watch the past because it's gonna help you get to know each other and some clips are funny so take your seats. And one more person is coming"

A blue portal appears on the ceiling and  a blonde girl falls out of it. "Where the hell am I ?"She blurts out. Before making eye contact with Natasha. "Tasha?" she says. "Lena?" Nat says. Yelena then runs to Nat and hugs her.

Everyone is shocked that Nat is letting her hug her because Nat doesn't let anyone but Clint hug her.

"Nat who is the girl?" Clint asks. Natasha is about to tell him when Jessica speaks up again "you'll find out soon. First we are going to watch a video with Natasha and Yelena and before we start watching you should all introduce yourselves.