Chapter 1: Going home

Ryder: Well, I guess it's time for us to go pups, goodbye liberty.

Liberty:aww, alrighty then...take care pups!

Chase:you do too liberty, and take good care of those...junior patrollers for us please.

Liberty:i'll do my bets for you guys

Junior Patrollers:bye pups! JINX!! Laughs

They all laughed together as Ryder and his pups went inside the paw patroller and headed back to adventure bay.

Liberty and junior patrollers:waving goodbye bye pups! Bye Ryder!

The paw patroller left the city already. Liberty turned around to the junior patrollers.

Liberty:so, what ami going to do with you three?

Nano:Well, we can always go to the park!

Mimi:ooo, i love parks, that sounds like fun!

Liberty:hehehe, if that's what you guys would like then sure thing! We can go there, just don't get lost pups.

Junior patrollers:we won't!

Top:not without you around us for sure.

The 4 of them laughed together as they walked over to the nearest park to play.

meanwhile

Ryder is driving the paw patroller back home as he processes the humongous adventure he and the rest of his pups went through.

Chase:man, what an adventure right guys?

Pups:right

Marshall:Especially how Skye was able to do that, punching a giant meteor?!

Skye:hehe, well I had to do something didn't I?

Pups:right!

They laughed together, but only one of the pups was concerned about liberty, zuma.

Rocky:noticed zuma what's wrong zuma?

Zuma:i-it's nothing rocky dude.

Rocky:Are you sure? You can tell us anything zuma, we're all here for each other after all.

The pups nodded in agreement as they all looked back at zuma one more time. Zuma was slightly blushing due to one thing he has

Zuma:sighs ok guys...you wanna know something i've kept secret from everyone since day 1 of when we arrived at adventure city?

Rubble:secret? What secret do you have Zuma?

Zuma:Well...the truth is, I have a crush on liberty...I'm just too afraid to tell her, what if she says no?

Rocky;I doubt she'll ever say no to you zuma...you're a brave pup, i doubt she'll ever say no to you.

Zuma:smiles thanks rocky. Thai is why you're one of my best friends. Pup licks rocky's face

Rocky:hehehe, i'm always here for anyone zuma.

They both hugged and embraced their friendship as they always have been throughout all of these years.

Pups:awwwww.

Rubble:rocky, that was so kind of you.

Rocky:Well it's like I said before rubble, I'm always here for anyone.

Chase:is too, even if they are...kind of our enemies like groans humdinger.

Rubble:more like, hamburger.

They all laughed at Rubble's joke as they drove back to adventure bay and at the lookout.

Ryder:we're home pups.

And with that,the pups got all of their things and left the paw patroller and went into the adventure bay's lookout.

Ryder:nothing could go wrong now that Victoria is defeated...i hope anyway

but little does Ryder know, someone else watched them from a machine.

???:hmhmhm, this is perfect...this will soon become, my adventure bay.

to be continued...