chapter 3:getting ready

Rocky:Alright zuma, we're here.

Rocky said pointing at a clothing store for pups, Zuma was excited for this.

Zuma:thanks Rocky dude

Rocky;hey zuma, it's no problem at all, i'd do anything for my friends, i would even sacrifice myself for your protection.

Zuma:pup licks Rocky's face

Rocky:hehe, okay zuma...let's find the uniform you'll need

The two went inside the pup store and were greeted with tons of different outfits for Zuma.

Cashier:why hello there pups, how can I help you out.

Rocky:Yeah, we're looking for an outfit for Zuma, do you have anything good?

Cashier:why yes, I do. Come with me

Montage time

music:

And after a few minutes of selecting later, tehy finally found it. The perfect pup suit for Zuma.

Rocky:That's perfect! Thank you so much Mr.

Cashier:your welcome, and the name's Joshie You two are Rocky and Zuma right?

Zuma:That's us.

Joshie:Well then it's very great to meet the both of you.

Rocky:same thing for you to Joshie.

The two pups then left the store before waving goodbye to Joshie.

Zuma:thank you again for the help Rocky. You really are the greatest friend anypup could have

Rocky:it's like i said before, i'd do anything for my friends

The two pups giggled as they headed back home, not knowing that someone was watching them.

?:hmph, stupid dogs won't even know what will hit them, go.

The person commanded as one of her robots flew and stayed hidden from the two pups walking back to the lookout.

?:soon, adventure bay will be mine...once, and for all!