Chapter 29

Emma POV

Wait did he just leave me here! what is with this vampire sometimes I swear ugh I hate that he tied my hands. Okay Emma just breathe he won't be gone forever right I mean, try and wiggle out. The blindfold was not helping either damn him and his control, why did I agree to this. I started to panic, and I mean I had no idea if he was coming back or why he left. Then I heard someone in the room, I didn't know if it was him. Oh lord, my panic setting in more than ever, oh my whoever it was on the bed. They were kissing me oh god, "love your fear is just ridiculous, I am sorry I left" Niko said. Thank god! him kissing me made me forget that he ever left, "where did I leave off, hmm oh yes right about here" Niko said as he tormented me even more, he left bites and what I am sure were hickeys all over my breasts. "Niko" I said, "shh no way you wanted this remember" he said, "yes but Niko I" I couldn't finish my sentence as he pushed inside me and I groaned. He was amazing even though it was a bit rough, I was really enjoying it. 

Niko POV

"God Emma, I am not sure if I could ever leave you now" I said as I finished inside her she was tired, and I didn't blame her. "Me either" Emma said, I kissed her head and let her sleep, I needed to figure out what to do about Demetri before Rebekah found him. There was a knock on my door, too late shit. I quickly answered the door, "NIKOLAI!" Rebekah yelled I closed my door, "You knew it needed to be done, and Rebekah honestly you can do better" I said, "did you really need to rip out his heart?" Rebekah said, "yes it was either that or he die by werewolf venom and that was taking too long" I said. "Niko you are going to make this family fall apart" Rebekah said, "what makes you say that?" I said curious, "because you are the only one who can keep Ravenswood alive and your stupid ass fell in love with a human! I mean come on she can't  be your wife it will never work. Marry one of those women that came here and just help mom please" Rebekah said. "I am helping mom do you not know how much shit I do already! no because you sit on your ass and fuck half-bloods!" I yelled at her, we were drawing a crowd now. "Fuck you! I do not just sit around I do a lot too!" Rebekah said, "you do fuck all and honestly Rebekah I don't give a shit what you think of me get the hell out of my sight!" I said. 

Alexander came into the picture, "guys come on this is a family issue and fighting in the hallway about it so not smart" Xander said, "Stay the fuck out of it Xander!" I said, "No you two are being stupid!" Xander said, "Xander shut the fuck up!" I said and he stopped talking damn my control was out of hand sometimes he punched me, "Rebekah go please I am done with you" I said and I went back into my room. I sighed fuck! I mean knew everything Rebekah was saying was true and if I fucked this up then I was in big trouble. Why did becoming king have to be so damn complicated, I mean I didn't want Emma to die and if she did I would be forced to marry another royal anyways. 

Freya was honestly my best bet even though she did kiss me at the ball, like what the hell was that. Did she not say she was in love with someone else, ugh I wish that my siblings were not just useless lumps and could actually do something for Ravenswood. I mean okay they did stuff but this whole marriage thing was riding on my shoulders and I honestly felt like I was making a huge mistake.

Emma POV

I woke up to yelling in the hall, and I sighed he was fighting with his sister again, when he came back into the room he started to pace. "Niko?" I said really hoping he wouldn't yell at me, "I am such an idiot" he said, "you aren't what makes you say that?" I asked, "Emma this whole thing about getting married is pissing me off, like I don't know if what I am doing is going to just fuck everything up "he said. "I don't want it to do that either, I mean if you do need to marry another Royal I will understand" I said.

"That is the damn thing Emma I don't want too! I know I need to and that everything is riding on my shoulders but I can't just love someone because I have too. I didn't think I would ever be happy and then you came into my life. I knew as soon as I drank your blood I was hooked, something about you just speaks to me. I have never known a vampire to fall in love with a human, and if this could work then damn. I just have a feeling that its all going to horribly wrong and I will be doomed to unhappiness my entire life" I said. "I wish I could tell you that everything will be okay but I can't. I mean I have no idea how this is going to go, one thing for sure Niko is that I love you too. I don't know why but that night when I cut myself and you came out of the bathroom was probably the scariest moment in my life. I knew that once you drank my blood I felt something too. I can't describe it, I have no idea what I am getting myself into. I know its hard for you but I do trust Violet and if anyone can figure out how to make this work its her. I know this is going to work" I said.

Niko sighed but he looked at me and came over to the bed, he cuddled with me and he fell asleep. I wish I could figure out a way to ease his mind. I wondered if I did become a royal if I would have an ability. I also knew becoming a vampire would be hard and I would not be sure if I could drink from a human and the whole idea scared me. The only thing I knew for sure was I wanted to be with Niko and if becoming a vampire was the only way to do that then so be it.