Chapter 39

Luna POV

It took a while but I finally found a witch that was willing to help me, "what is the plan here?" Greta asked. "I want to make someone more powerful then the current royal in this town so we can kill him together" I said. "So let me get this straight, you want to create a hybrid? That has never really been done and it would be almost impossible unless the human belongs to a royal" Greta said. "I have the exact human in mind and it will work perfectly, can you help me?" I asked, "I mean I can try but you would need to bite them on a full moon, and the only way for them to survive would be for the vampire to give them their blood. Again like I said it is not a guarantee, unless the royal's blood line is super strong" Greta said. "Its strong trust me just be ready" I said, Emmett jus shook his head he didn't think I could pull this off.

I mean I know Emma was a lost cause but Alexander's pet was fair game and he loved her too, I figured she would be the perfect person for the job. Now the only thing I needed to do was to get Hannah away from Alexander even if it was just for a few minutes.

Emma POV

I had the most incredible day with Niko and he even proposed to me of course we were going to keep it a secret until something actually happened. I knew everything was riding on me changing into a vampire, it wasn't all set in stone just yet. Violet did say my blood would be okay but no one really knows for sure. I know the werewolves are still waiting out their for us, and I am scared. If I am in transition and Niko falls apart if I die. 

Will he do something stupid to be with me, will we even be together in the afterlife, I mean he is supernatural and I am human. I just don't get how all this works, but I know one thing for sure Hannah better live up to her promise. I would hate for him to fall apart and not have anyone to pull him through this. Niko deserved everything his kindness even though he was a vampire he was not like the others. I think so far all the royals I met have been nice, its the half-bloods that are ruthless and I think its because they have no control. 

Niko did say something about when he became King that he would get rid of all of the half-bloods that are living here. His distrust for them was something, and once he became King his control was going to be a lot stronger than it currently is. I wondered if I would have an ability to but I thought the chances were very low since I was not born a vampire. Niko was purring beside me and I knew he was listening to my thoughts. I punched him, "ow" he said, "stop listening" I said. "I can't help it okay, I mean you are so cute and you are thinking about an ability" he said, "I want to know if I will have one" I said, "I mean who knows, if our blood line even works then you never know. Emma I am scared to lose you" he said. 

"I know but you won't I am strong and even if I do die please promise me you won't give up, we have 3 days together and I want them to be amazing" I said. "Everyday with you is amazing and I can't promise you that Emma" Niko said. "I don't want you to fall apart you know the future of this place is relying on you and with you down and out it won't be good" I said. "I don't want to say anything I have no idea how this is going to turn out. I do know however that my brother and sister won't let me fall apart completely. I just really hope this works Emma because I am scared to death" He said. I kissed him and cuddled into him more as if to reassure him that I wasn't going anywhere. 

Niko POV

There was a part of me that was grateful no one could read my thoughts if they could everyone would think I was nuts. I knew one thing for sure if Emma didn't survive this then neither would I, and I knew if anyone knew that it would backfire on me. I would go to Luna and let her do whatever she wanted to me. I know she wants me dead and without Emma I pretty much would be so I would accept my fate. 

I didn't care about anyone in Ravenswood at this point and forcing myself into this loveless marriage with Freya even if she did have Mark would just depress me more. There was something Violet and her mother were keeping from me, and as the blood moon drew closer it made me even more nervous. I knew one thing for sure I would rather keep her as a human then lose her forever. I was a mess and I was literally trying to hide it from everyone, "Emma I will be back soon okay" I said kissing her. 

I need to clear my head and there was only one thing that did that for me, I ran as fast as I could to the edge of the forest. I sat on the hill top and at this point I didn't care at this point if someone snuck up on me. I was willing to accept my fate as it came, I heard footsteps and I didn't even bother to look, I wasn't surprised when someone sat beside me.

"Brother you okay?" Rebekah asked, "I can't do this Rebekah, I am terrified she won't survive" I said. "I am choosing to believe she will, Niko you are the strongest vampire I know and if you fall apart we will all fall apart. I know its hard and I wish I could tell you that everything was going to be okay. Emma is strong and she wants to do this so her chances are good, I just spoke to Violet and she truly believes this will work. They want to proceed with it tomorrow, so I suggest stop pouting and go spend time with your girl while she is still human. I know once she is a vampire things for you both are going to be a lot more intense" Rebekah said. "Thanks Becks this actually made me feel better, I am glad you are on board" I said. "Well if I want  Ravenswood to stay alive I have to be plus Cassie's blood is incredible you need to try it" she said. "You are asking me to drink your pet's blood?" I asked her, "I am willing to share her purity with you if you promise to not go and off yourself if she doesn't make it" she said. I laughed at her I mean she basically just asked me to promise her the same thing Emma did. I would have to see tomorrow was a lot sooner than I was expecting.