1

Author's POV

Win is in the living room sitting on the couch and working on his laptop with a frown on his face. You'd always see this whenever he works. He hates working but he knows that has to make a living.

After a while Bright comes home from work and looks at win working.

"I am home." says bright with a tired look on his face.

"Mm." was all win could say without even glancing at bright.

Bright gets annoyed at that and goes to the kitchen to drink some water all while staring at win.

"I can see you're working diligently" bright tries to break the silence and walks towards win and sits beside him on the couch.

"You bet I am" win says still working and not looking at bright.

Bright keeps looking at win with an uneasiness on his face.

"A simple welcome home kiss to your boyfriend.. is that too much to ask for?" bright says in a rather slow and sad voice.

Win rolls his eyes.

"Ugh. You're not making this any easier." Win says sounding annoyed.

"Can't spare a few seconds from your stupid work for me? Your boyfriend?!" Bright snapped.

"Sorry to burst your bubble but my work is more important" win says in a sarcastic tone and shrugs.

"I get that you're mad about me coming home late this week cause of work but I'd  never say my work is more important!" Bright says sounding hurt.

"Oh yeah? Is that the reason you leave me alone for days and nights just because of your work? Your words and actions don't match at all!" Win says sounding frustrated.

"Still you're not supposed to give me this bitchy attitude when I am home after so long!" Bright says sounding pissed.

Win scoffs.

"I am gonna behave however I want when you are the one taking me for granted"  win says in a monotone.

Bright sighs and gets up from the couch heading towards his room to take a shower.

Win glances at him leaving but kept working.

**After 30 minutes**

Bright walks back into the living room in his casual clothes and sits beside win who has finished working and is watching tv right now.

Win sees bright sitting down from the corner of his eyes but doesn't pay much attention to him and keeps his eyes glued to the tv.

Bright on the other hand is staring at win and hesitantly puts his arm around win.

"Uh.. talk to me" bright says breaking the silence.

Win ignores and still eyes on the tv.

Bright takes a deep breath and speaks again.

"Win, baby, you know I hate it when you give me the silent treatment"

"Yet you keep making me mad" win speaks but still not looking at him.

"It's not like I do it on purpose okay? You know the workload I have! But no. You keep acting like a bratty and whiny kid" bright raises his voice and his grip on Win's shoulder tightens.

"Those are all your bloody excuses! Nobody is too busy to not even text or call and you were totally ignoring my existence" win also raised his voice.

"I don't like it when you raise your voice win." Bright says in a stern and cold voice.

"Deal with it. Like I care." Win says while shrugging.

Bright holds Win's shoulder tightly and turns him around to face him. Bright looks so pissed and his grip continues to tighten.

"Why the hell do you have to be so damn difficult, goddamit? Is there nothing in that brain of yours that tells you not to make me mad?" Bright says and is clearly angry.

Win winces in pain but keeps his cold facade.

"Let me go at once. You're not gonna do this again bright!" Win says in a low voice. Clearly in pain.

Bright not letting go and tightens his grip again. Then he takes a deep breath and speaks up.

"Look. Fcking hell. I am sorry. I apologise for being a dick and not coming home. Now stop being so stubborn and act like your usual self for god's sake!" Bright says in one breath. Like it's so hard to apologise nicely for once.

Win being in pain can only nod and he knows this is the most he can get out of bright.

"Fine. It's okay." He muttered under his breath.

"Finally" bright calms down and sighs in relief and lets go of Win's shoulders.

Win rubbing his shoulders to ease the pain. Bright notices this and kisses Win's cheek and has a smile on his face now.

"I am sorry baby~ I hurt you right?" Bright caresses Win's shoulders where he grabbed.

"I told you to stop doing that. Your anger management course is not helping you at all." Win says in a low voice again.

"I am trying honey. I really am. But you shouldn't make me mad na? Don't give me silent treatment!" Bright says and he wraps both his arms around win and hugs him closely.

Win sighs and hugs him back as well and rubs his back in a comforting way.

"I missed you" Win says..almost like a whisper.

"I missed you too my bunny" Bright says as he hugs win tightly and then pulls away slightly only to give win a passionate kiss while sliding his hands under Win's shirt.