3

Author's POV

It's late in the afternoon and Win is rummaging through his closet while humming softly with a small smile on his face.

Bright speaks after staring at him for a while "Someone's in a good mood"

Bright walks towards Win and wraps arms around his waist hugging him from behind and sniff kisses his neck.

"You bet I am. I have been waiting for today" Win replies with a happy smile.

Bright raised an eyebrow and asks
"Am I forgetting something? Today's not  anniversary or something right?"

Win sighs and turns around to face bright and says "You silly. It's not but yes you're forgetting something"

"And that is?" Bright asks in a neutral tone

Win sighs again and says "Remember how I told you that me and my friends are having kind of a reunion today? We have been planning this for weeks"

Bright immediately frowns at this and speaks. "No. You're not going anywhere. Not when I am finally home."

Win rolls his eyes "I wasn't asking"

Bright lets go of Win's waist and steps backwards still frowning.

"I said no. So it's final. Why can't you spend time with me now since you always complain about me not being home?"

"You are always busy so I assumed you'd be busy today as well so I made this plan. And rest of my friends purposely made themselves free for today since we have been planning for weeks. You can't just say no and expect me to listen to you Bright" Win says his tone annoyed.

"Why can't you listen to me for once?! I said you can't go. I don't care for how long you have been planning this stupid reunion of yours. I am home so you stay at home as well. Spend time with me like you want!!" Bright says clearly angry.

Win takes a few deep breaths to stay calm and says in a neutral tone.

"You can't decide what I can or can't do okay? You do whatever the fuck you want all the damn time and sometimes you don't even bother to tell me. If you want to spend time with me, go back to work now and make yourself free for tomorrow. As simple as that"

Bright scoffs and says "The world doesn't work the way you want it to, baby boy. I am free today so why can't you just postpone that meet of yours for later. At any rate you're not leaving me for those pathetic excuses of your friends."

Win stomps his feet in annoyance and speaks in a irritated and frustrated voice.
"I am going! Like it or not. And don't you dare insult my friends."
Win takes out an outfit from his closet and sets it on the bed.

Bright clearly glaring at win with fists clenched, steps closer to him and pushes him to the wall, pinning him. "Why are you such a pain in the ass?" Bright asks in the coldest tone ever.

Win glares back and doesn't budge since this is kind of a routine to him now. "You are not exactly a warm wind either" he says with sarcasm.

Bright grits his teeth and looks at him with disgust. "Why the hell do you not listen to me anymore?! Am I worth nothing to you now?!" he says with a slight hurt in his tone.

Win sighs being done with his drama. "Because you're getting unreasonable day by day. I can't do this, I can't do that!! I am not your freaking boy toy!" he says while raising his voice.

"How dare you be so insolent? Have you learnt nothing from previous punishments?" Do I have to remind you?" Bright speaks in a furious way.

Win gulps and looks away from Bright. Not really wanting to remember that side of him. He sighs and calms down. "Listen, I don't want things to escalate further. Just let me go with my friends. It's been ages. I miss them. We can spend time together later"

Bright tilts his head so he can stare into Win's eyes. "What about me? Don't you miss me? I thought you'd jump on me today,Hm?" he says in a sheepish tone and starts to nibble on Win's neck.

Win's eyes widen at the sudden change in the mood and he stutters. "Of..course. I miss you. More than anything... But..just let me go..for now.

Bright ignores him and continues to nibble on his neck in an intense way while caressing his waist.

Win grabs bright's shoulder to grip something as the moment gets intense and he says in a low voice. "Bright.. please.. just.. stop. I need to go"

Bright hums. "How about no, baby? Stay with me. Or else.." he says in between the nibbles and breathing heavily, feelings aroused by Win's pleas.

Win goes weak in the knees and surrenders himself to Bright while thinking 'This always happens. He pulls this damn card to stop me. He knows I am weak to it. Dammit...Dammit..Dammit. I need to resist'

He didn't resist. Bright had his way with him and Win wasn't able to go to his reunion with friends but he didn't complain later since Bright knows how to satisfy him and his tantrums.