2

Author's POV

It's the weekend and yet Bright is working. Being the workaholic he is, he rarely spends time at home and doesn't see a problem in that.

Win missing his boyfriend decided to visit him at his company. It's often win trying to put some effort in spending time with bright.

As soon as win makes his way up the building to bright's office, he sees bright and his PA (personal assistant) chit chatting and goofing around instead of working.

"Well well looks like my boyfriend is working quite hard" win speaks up in a teasing tone while glaring the PA.

"Win? You didn't tell me you were coming." Bright looks confused upon seeing his boyfriend.

"It was supposed to be a surprise but oh boy I didn't expect to be surprised instead." Win says with a fake smile and still glaring at bright's PA.

Bright notices that and sighs then speaks up.

"Gulf you may leave for now." Bright says to the PA and he immediately leaves feeling scared of win, as win was still shooting daggers at gulf.

"Bright what the hell? I thought you had work but here you are messing around!" Win sounds annoyed.

"Ah for fuck's sake. Don't start again. Am I not allowed to have a break during work?" Bright says that while rubbing his temples.

Win scoffs.

"Work? All I could see was that PA making a move on you again and the audacity of you to let him to do that!!" Win raised his voice, feeling jealous and hurt.

"Win. How many times are we gonna argue about this? I don't like it one bit" Bright speaks in a voice that sounds like he is trying his best to not yell.

"Then why the hell do you keep him around when you know how he is totally in love with you? Don't you even care how that makes me feel?" Win says in..a low voice this time.

"Oh shut up. I don't get why you're so insecure about yourself. He is here because he does a good job and is fun to be around. Unlike someone." Bright says not even bothering to hide his annoyance now.

"You find him more interesting than me? Then why not date that fucker instead?!" Win raised his voice again.

Something inside bright snaps and he glares at win and clenches his fists and teeth.

"You know I don't like you raising your voice. Get out. This instant." Bright's voice is cold and stern.

Win looks at him with a painful expression.

"You're kicking me out from your office bright? Do I even matter to you.. anymore?" Win's voice sounding defeated.

"Didn't you hear me? I said get lost!" Bright raised his voice and threw some papers at win.

Win got startled but walks towards the door and then leaves bright's office.

Bright mutters under his breath.

"Such a bratty and nuisance boyfriend I have got there" bright still has his fists clenched and closes his eyes trying to calm down.

[Same day- At evening]

Bright comes home with Win's favourite ice cream feeling a bit guilty about what happened in the morning.

"Hey.. I am back baby!!" Bright says in a cheerful tone but he gets not response.

Bright looks around and sighs. Looks like win is not home. Bright puts the ice cream in the refrigerator and sits on the couch and takes out his phone and calls win.