𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

LOVEY DOVEY

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓Chapter SevenRevenge of the Spider Queen #4 ┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
Chapter Seven
Revenge of the Spider
Queen #4
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

❝I must be more like myself.❞

YOU ALL MANAGED TO MAKE it to Flower Fruit Mountain without any obstacles in the way. The group got off the drone with you holding the furnace with ease. You then placed it down and wiped the sweat off your forehead.

"Phew! Alright, everything is out!"

Mk and Mei stared at you with sparkling eyes, "You're so strong, Y/N!" Mk stated excitingly which made you blush. Mei nodded in agreement, "Yeah! Was it so heavy?" She questioned as she pulled her phone out and took a selfie with you. You giggled and cupped your cheeks to hide your blush, "Not really, it's not that heavy." Once you said that, Redson cleared his throat to get your attention. He crossed your arms and raised an eyebrow, "You know that we don't have time, right?" He said before he made his way to the furnace.

You apologized and moved back with Mk and Mei to watch what Redson was going to do, "I, Red Son, will find the powers of the Celestial artifacts with the Spider Queen's own venom, save my father, and reforge the world as I see fit!" He said, pouring the Spider Queen's venom into furnace then laughed evilly. You clapped your hands in amazement when he finished his speech, "That was nice, I like it!" You cheered with a small blush in your face, Mk and Mei agreeing with you.

"Red Son, that was amazing!" Mei added.

"Such a good hero speech." Mk also spoke up with a big smile which seemed to boost Redson's ego. "Villain speech! And perhaps my best of all time!" Redson corrected as he shot flames from his hand. Pigsy then decided to ask, "Okay, so what do we do now, guy?" He questioned with a raised eyebrow. The red demon frowned in annoyance, "We do nothing. I add the ingredients in a very precise order you wouldn't understand." He declared, but didn't see Mk taking the peach and pills to put them into the furnace.

"Uh, there's only two more ingredients, Red Boy." Mei pointed out.

"And I already chucked them in."

Redson quickly turned around and saw Mk dropping the pills and peach in the furnace. Before any of you could react, an explosion happened. You all coughed and saw the golden glow coming out of the furnace. Both Tang and Mk looked inside to see a gold liquid, "Ooh, I think it worked." Tang said with a small smile. The brunette boy jumped down and put his hand on the furnace, "Alright. Time to take the fight back to the Spider Queen and end this nightmare once and for all." He said with determination. You then raised your hand up, "How can we do that? There is a lot of those spiders." You pointed out, shivering light upon remembering those spider bots.