𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

LOVEY DOVEY

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓Chapter Sixteen Confession ┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
Chapter Sixteen
Confession
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

❝I find beauty in everyone, no matter their flaws or imperfections.❞

THE SKY WAS CLEAR and blue now that Lady Bone was gone. You sat beside Mk just to enjoy some alone time with your friend before you return to your home.

In your hands, you held the 7th bowl of noodles since you were pretty hungry, "I'm glad it's finally over." You spoke up with a soft smile on your face. Mk returned the smile and nodded in agreement, "Yeah, and I'm glad we got you back." He replied and then placed his hand on your shoulder. You blushed lightly when he said that he was happy now that you were free from LBD's control. Before you could say anything back to him, Macaque appeared from behind Mk with chopsticks, "You were done with that, right?" He said, pointing at the bowl in the boy's hands. Mk moved the bowl away with a small frown.

"Well, actually I-..."

"He was saving that for me, 'cause you know, I'm his mentor!"

The bowl was taken away from Mk by none other than Wukong who also came out of nowhere. Wukong started quickly slurp up the noodles, earing him a frown from Macaque, "Still the same Wukong, doing whatever he wants with no regard for others." The dark furried monkey said while crossing his arms, turning his head away. Wukong didn't like the attitude Macaque used, so he decided to argue back, "Mm, yeah! I'll keep that in mind next time you scheme with the enemy and almost get us all D-E-D!" Monkey King retorted, now both of them face to face with heavy tension between them.

"He spelled dead wrong..." You thought while sweatdropping slightly, having a nervous smile on your face.

Mk quickly stepped in between then, "Uh, you know you two are the same, right?" He asked, pointing at the two. Both monkeys shot a sharp glare to the boy that it made him freeze, "I'm nothing like him!" The two of them exclaimed in unison before continuing to glare at each other. You finally decided to step in and stop this argument, "Please you two, stop fighting. It's enough that we have gone through so much hours ago, it's time to settle down and clear all misunderstandings." You politely said which made Macaque huff and move away, almost tripping Wukong in process.

"Hey! Where do you think you're going?" Wukong questioned, sounding angry.

"Don't know. Somewhere where I can do a bit of scheming, probably. Tag along, Y/N."

"Huh? Oh, okay. Bye Mk. Bye everyone!"

You waved goodbye to your friends before joining Macaque, "See you around, Mk." Just as Macaque said this, he opened a shadow portal underneath you two. You let put a squeal as you felt yourself falling down. You closed your eyes tightly, waiting for the harsh impact of the ground to hit you. However, it never came and instead felt two strong arms holding you. When you opened your eyes, you saw that Macaque was the one holding you in his dojo. You blushed madly and covered your face with your hands, "Oh dear! Oh dear! He is holding me like those princesses in stories!" You screamed in your head, hoping that you didn't look weird to Macaque. The monkey looked at you with a raised eyebrow upon noticing your red face, "Are you okay, Y/N? Don't tell me you caught a fever." He said while helping you on your feet.