𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙑𝙀

LOVEY DOVEY

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓Chapter Twelve Spark of Hope ┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
Chapter Twelve
Spark of Hope
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

❝I find beauty in everyone, no matter their flaws or imperfections.❞

YOU STOOD BEHIND Lady Bone Demon and her minion, The Mayor. There was a blank look on your face as the two of them talked about something. However, very deep down, you were trying to free yourself from her control. It was difficult, but you weren't going to give up this easily. The world was now covered with this ice-like bone and the Mech needed only one final piece to be at maximum power

You hadn't heard anything about Macaque either and this concerned you. Your body refused to comply to your will, your friends still didn't know about what happened to you, and Macaque's condition was still unknown. Suddenly, Sun Wukong appeared right before you three. You gripped your sword and were about to attack, but Lady Bone stopped you by raising her hamd up, "There's no need to do any moves yet, My Champion." She said before turning to the Monkey King, "Your timing couldn't be more perfect, Sun Wukong. It appears your quest to use the power of the Samadhi Fire to destroy me hasn't gone quite according to plan. Why else would you show up unarmed with no friends for backup?" She told him with a sly smirk.

Wukong glared at her and let out a growl, "I didn't need the Samadhi Fire to put you away last time. Figured I could make do without it." He said, his gaze turning to you and squinted his eyes, "She had Y/N under her control, this will be tough." He thought, clenching his fists tightly. The two of them continued to talk before they engaged into a fight. Your body was about to move to assist Lady Bone in the fight, but you managed to stop it before it could go.

My Champion, why are you still standing there? Come and protect me.

Your body trembled as it tried to obey the orders, but you still refused, "No! This is my body, you don't order me around!" You screamed in your head, doing your hardest to resist. Your eyes were flickering between blue and green, giving your hope that you will be free soon. There were loud whispers in your head, demanding you to go and help LBD. You held your head and groaned, feeling your resistance slowly weakening, "I... must f-fight..." You groaned out, finally managing to speak.

Y/N! COME AND FIGHT HIM!

Just as you thought you were winning, a powerful force pushed your consciousness back and you returned to be under her control again. Meanwhile, Wukong had Lady Bone pinned against the wall, his fist ready to end her, "You've given me no choice. All the time you spent locked away, you haven't changed a bit! I'm going to finish you, like I should have done a long time ago. I told you, you should've stayed buried!" He said angrily as he was ready to deliver his final blow. Lady Bone gritted her teeth, "I've come too far to let you ruin everything again!" With that being said, Wukong was suddenly yanked back by your whip sword.

You stood in front of LBD protectively, a glare on your cold face. Wukong took a fighting stance yet he didn't want to fight you, "Y/N, you're a strong and good kid. You can still fight her, you're not her puppet! Don't let her control you!" He exclaimed, trying to snap you out of her control. However, you ignored him and dashed forward to attack, "Love Breathing: Second Form: Love Pangs." You mumbled while performing a singular and lond slash to hit Wukong on multiple places. He quickly jumped away just in time before you could hit him. Just as he landed down, you suddenly appeared in front of him and punched him in the stomach, sending him away from you.

Lady Bone took this opportunity and trapped Monkey King in the ice, preventing him from moving. The demon started to laugh evilly, "You see, Sun Wukong. You can never defeat her, her power has surpassed what every mortal and immortal has. Fate has delivered me the perfect champion." She said with pride as you stood there, waiting for your next order.

"Y/N? H-How is that even possible? And Monkey King, he was winning. He was beating you." You heard Mk speak which made you and Lady Bone turn to him, there was another person with him. She grinned at him, "Oh, sweet child. Perhaps now you finally understand how pointless your efforts to stop me truly are. The Samadhi Fire will be mine, and I will use its power to reforge this world." Lady Bone taunted, letting her power out. She then turned to you and said, "Go." You didn't waste time and leaped in the air to strike Mk.

"Kid! Run!" Wukong yelled loudly to Mk. Ne Zha pushed Mk and received the kick instead. You looked up at the boy, your eyes shining blue. You didn't waste time and dashed toward him, your sword ready to slash him, "Wait!" Mk exclaimed in fear, but a shadow portal opened underneath him, teleporting him before he could get hurt.

"Let him be, My Champion. We have more important things to take care of." Lady Bone ordered and you nodded in understanding, returning to stand beside her. She looked at Wukong who was still restrained and smirked, "Only one tool left and you will witness the end of this world and your protégé." Lady Bone declared confidentially which made Monkey King scoff in frustration. However, he knew that if you didn't free yourself, nobody was going to stop the Lady Bone Demon from fulfilling her destiny.

He just hoped you were still fighting.