Chapter 12: Final Episode - The Captain's Dark Secret (Part 2/3)

Charmeleon: I don't know what to do, Javi... What am I supposed to do!?
I feel so helpless! I have to do something! We have to do something!

Javi looks at Charmeleon... but only hears him say: "Chaaar... CHAARRR... Chaarmeleoonn!"
But... they no longer need words... They both understand each other's emotions... without needing words...
Javi realizes that Charmeleon is hesitating and that he doesn't think he can defeat the Shadow Charizard... Javi can't get up anymore, everything is spinning... but he talks while he's on his knees...

Javi: L-Listen... Ch-Charmeleon!! You will always be more powerful than any Shadow Pokemon...
D-Do you know... why?...
Because the Shadow Pokemon are being forced to fight... T-they have no choice...
B-But... you... y-you do it out of conviction... Y-you are a hero!!...

Suddenly, Charmeleon realizes what Javi is telling him... He doesn't notice that tears are forming inside him, because he's too angry...
Charmeleon gets serious... and gives his all again. He refuses to give up!

Charmeleon: For me, for Meloetta, for Javi... for all the Misfits and for all the Pokemon who have supported us in this mission... I have to do it!!

Charmeleon looks at Javi with a determination he's never had before...

Captain CC: Shadow Charizard!! It's time to burn those 2 losers!! Attack them both with your Flamethrower!!

Javi: F-F-Fire Big... Bi...

Javi is left breathless...

Charmeleon begins to surround himself with heat... and prepares a "Fire Bighead"...
But... Javi begins to notice an Aura in Charmeleon... Charmeleon begins to surround himself with a White Aura...

Charmeleon: Javi... I... I'm going to repay you for everything you've done for me...
For saving me... and for showing me that I'm strong...
It's time... it's time to return your trust...

Charmeleon prepares to attack...

Shadow Charizard launches his Flamethrower

Shadow Charizard launches his Flamethrower... which is directed at Javi and Charmeleon...

Charmeleon: IT'S TIME FOR... THE...

🔥🔥FIRE... RETUUUUUUURNNNN!!!!!🔥🔥

Charmeleon begins to run straight towards the Flamethrower... and absorbs it as he pushes it...
He runs faster and faster... until he reaches the Shadow Charizard, which gets scared by having Charmeleon in front of him, stopping his flamethrower...
Charmeleon, who is still running, wrapped in Fire and in his White Aura, jumps with all his strength towards the Shadow Charizard and hits him in the stomach, leaving it gasping for air...