0 - • 𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙧 •

— 0 —

          This story is a work of fiction based off the show One Piece and Kimetsu no Yaiba, characters and original storyline belong to Eiichiro Oda and Koyoharu Gotouge I do not claim ownership of the show One Piece and Kimetsu no Yaiba. While most dialogue is of my own creation, some dialogue is taken directly from the show as a matter of course, due to the type of work I am creating. Characters found in the story not found within One Piece and Kimetsu no Yaiba are of my own creation.

— A/N —

— Hi there! I know I have a lot of stories in drafts but I need to let out this crossover idea after watching the One Piece Live Action. I've been pondering for a week already if I should publish it or not and in the end, here we go! I published it! Honestly, I just started watching the anime of One Piece and it was because I really enjoyed the Live Action. The excitement is hard to contain and I could not wait any longer for the Season 2 (since they say that it will be on the works for maybe 12-14 months?) anyways, after watching the Live Action I started to watch the anime and I swear I regret a lot for now starting it early on. IT WAS THRILLING GOSH. I am currently in the Drum Island Arc (as of the moment while I am typing this). Anyways, back to the topic, this fanfiction is an idea of mine, as always a crossover now between One Piece following some scenes in the Live Action and some from the anime and Demon Slayer. Honestly, I was planning to do a crossover of KNY and AOT but because of some stuff I never really had a chance to start a draft of it. Then seeing Zoro's swordsmanship reminded me of KNY, then tada! Shinobu x Zoro fanfic is born! This is really an impulsive idea of mine but I hope you will like it! Thanks a lot!

PS: The first half mainly follows the Live Action but there will be some elements that will be taken from the anime.

__________

夕仁
__________