Part 20

****Rated M**(smut)

"Are you okay?" Mark asked tentatively after their food arrived.

"Yes now let's eat. I'm starting. We're gonna need our energy for what I have planned later." She smirked.

"Mmmmm." Marked grinned. 

Later in the shower Arizona showed Mark exactly what she meant. Once their water activities were done they dried each other off  and settled in their bed. They wrapped their bodies around each other.

"I'm getting pretty good at boy sex huh?" She giggled.

"You have no idea Angel." Mark buried his face in her neck. Kissing the spot that he knew would do her in.

"Oh no. It's my turn." She groaned and in one swift move pushed him on his back. Two can ay at this game she thought.

Arizona matched Mark's move and began to gently suck tbat spot on his neck  that she knew would turn him on. She slowly made her way down his body. Kissing,sucking and biting every inch of his body as she reached his erection. She loved that she could get him that hard. He groaned in anticipation as she swirled her tongue on the tip of his arousal.  She continued to pleasure him with her mouth.

"Fuck Ari. I can't believe I'm your first." He moaned as she continued. In fact it was the best he had ever had. He was about to lose control when he insisted that she stopped. "Angel,come up here." Mark insisted as he gained control of himself. Arizona followed his direction.

"Did I do something wrong?" She asked shyly.

"No,baby. It was too good. Amazing." He flipped her onto her back. The couple finished what Arizona started. They fell asleep the same way they had since that first night. In each other's arms.

"Good night Angel." Mark whispered. 9n his left side, his head on her chest,his right arm around her waist with his right leg pinning her down. Arizona massaged his head as she lulled him to sleep.  She wouldn't change a thing.

"Good night baby." She murmured as she drifted off.