A piece of happiness 2

6 years later.

Third person's POV.

Knocking the door, he pushed it and stepped inside while his eyes landed on her, who got up from bed as she saw him entering the room. Nervousness could be seen on her face. Closing the door behind him, his eyes never averted from her, who was looking so beautiful in her Nikah dress. In lemon colour chiffon frock, her dupatta beautifully pinned on her head, and flower garlands were making her wrist more attractive.  His eyes forgot to blink while her eyes felt heavy to move up.

6 years had been passed. Life was going beautiful for them. Just back then, they were together as friends, without any hesitation, but today, the situation was different. Time was different.  Their relationship was different.

"Hi, best friend.  You look nervous." Siraj said as he made himself move a step toward her while scratching the back of his head.

"Hi. Of course I'm after getting married to my best friend all of a sudden." Tehreem replied, but her voice was filled with nervousness.

Siraj smiled, looking at her nervousness.  He still remembers the time when she was never scared or nervous about anything, but today, she was. Maybe because of the relation he hurried to make. It was his wish to marry her before going abroad.  Hashir was shocked at his wish but was happy, too. Siraj and Tehreem were not biological brothers and sisters, and this wish was not any wrong, but still Hashir hesitated at first. But then Meerab made him believe that they would make a good match. Soon, Tehreem was told, too, and they asked what she wanted. She thought about it and then said yes as she could see how happy her brother was for this marriage. Only the Nikah was going to happen before he left abroad for his higher studies. And now he was standing in front of his wife, who was getting nervous about his gaze. After taking permission to meet her from Hashir, he was standing in front of her, who didn't expect him to come right after Nikah. 

"Why are you here right after Nikah? What will everyone think?" She said with narrowed eyes on him.

"You know I'm very impatient." He replied, still taking small steps toward her and looking around in her room too.

"Bhabhi is going to tease me after you go." She said, and he chuckled.

"Are you happy?" He asked, but she didn't say anything.

"Well, I'm so happy." He said and chuckled while scratching the back of his head again.

Her heart beat hit differently this time. She didn't know what happened at this moment that she liked his voice, his little laughs, his presence there. Her eyes moved up to look at him.

"I can see that." She said.

"Why this rush for marriage?" She asked, and this time again, looking down.

"I'm sorry for all this, but I don't trust you." He said, and she looked at him as she didn't understand what he was saying.

"I didn't want to leave from here without making you Mrs Siraj. What if you start liking someone else while I'm gone. What if I lose you?? These thoughts didn't let me have any peace all these days, but now I'm on cloud nine with happiness as you're mine now." He was saying, looking in her eyes.

"I didn't know you could talk like that." She said, getting nervous more on his gaze,on his words.

"I can. Would you like to listen to my romantic talks all night?" He said, getting excited looking at her who giggled on his innocent face while her eyes tangled with his shining eyes where happiness could be seen.

"I will tell you how you made me fall for you. How much I miss you every singal moment and how much I want to keep looking at you." He was saying, looking  in her eyes, who was just believing his words.