Limitless 2.

Third person's POV.

It had been a week that both were going for an early morning walk on the nearby park. This routine brought them a little closer. The bond of friendship started to build up between them and both were happy on their places enjoying each other's company.  Mr and Mrs Saeed were now relaxed and happy when they saw that both talked to each other now and were happy to spend time with each other.

"I'm going to take shower." Said Taha as they entered home after a jogging session.

"No you're still sweating. Sit first and have something to drink." Holding his arm, she said and made him sit on the chair while wiping her sweat away, she walked toward the kitchen.

"Morning Major." His father came and greeted him with a smile.

"Assalam-u-Alikum Dad. And yes your Major is much tired now." Stretching his arms, he said making his father smiled.

"Tired and the army boy? Not possible." His mother came and he smiled on her words.

"True. An Army man can never be tired but your son can." Saying, he placed his head on her shoulder.

"My baby. Have breakfast and then go its your duty time." His mother reminded him but he didn't got up.

"Supreme court have stopped me for some drink." He said pointing toward warda which made his parents laughed.

She came back with juices for all. Serving them all, her eyes were capturing him who was in hurry. After finishing his juice, he ran to his  room while she took her way back to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for him.

"I'm going." He said loudly only to make her hear it.

"But breakfast..?" She came out with the breakfast.

"I'm getting late. Don't have time for it. You eat it for me." Brushing her left cheek with his two fingers, he said and with a smile walked out after wearing his cap while she just kept stood there feeling that light touch on her cheek.

Her lips smiled and she walked to the breakfast table to serve breakfast to his parents.

"You come and have breakfast with us." Said Mrs Saeed and Smilingly Warda took seat with them.

All the day passed with talks and smiles. She was feeling much relaxed and burden free. The thought of Umair and the betrayel just flew away from her mind in just one week of his company. He succeed in bringing smile to her lips. She started to move on with life and with him.

"Assalam-u-Alikum dear family." All were having their evening tea when he entered the house.

"Wasalm dear son. So early today." His father said and smiling he took seat next to his mother as he took off his cap.

"Water." She came with water.

"Thank you." He said and she went to sit in front of him.

"I'm going for three days." He said and she startled on his words.

"Where?" Before his parents could ask she asked making all of them smiled.

"Some official work. Will be back in just three days." He said and she nodded.

"But we were planning to go back to home now." His mother said and he turned to her.

"Stay here with us. What will you do back there?" He asked looking at his parents.

"No son we've to go to our home. As I've my work there. But until you come back we'll stay here." Said his father and he gave a nod.

"As you say. But now I'm going to pack my luggage as I've to go after 2 hours." Said Taha and at the same time looked at her who was already looking at him.