Blame

Third person's POV.
"How dare you both? How can you do this?" Mr Tufail yelled angrily looking at both of them who were also shocked on his words and then looked at each other.

"Baba its not true." He said taking a step toward his father while closing the buttons of his shirt.

"Don't. You're not my son anymore." He shouted and Yusuf looked at his father shocked.

"Ama listen this is not true. I don't know how i came in Yusuf's room. But there's nothing you all are thinking." She came forward explaining herself.

But her mother reached her and slapped on her face harder. Once, twice and countless slaps she received from her mother. She was shocked that why no one was believing her. She was sleeping in her own room last night when her cousin sister Fariha who was sharing her room offered her to sleep in her room as she had some work. She followed her in sleep and slept on her bed. Then how she reached in his room.

"You shamless girl.  After doing the sin you're saying you didn't do anything. You've disgraced me in front of all." Her mother said slapping her for the last time and pushed her on ground.

Yususf looked at her who fell down on ground. Her dupatta fell from her shoulder, her hair spread around her face and her face swollen due to countless slaps. His heart pained. He moved toward her and held her from shoulders and made her stand and placed her dupatta on her head who was crying with hiccups.  He turned to his father with red eyes.

"You've to trust us. We did nothing wrong. I don't know how we came up together in this room but I swear there's nothing like that. We did no sin." He said holding his tears.

"Stop your drama Yusuf. After sleeping with her, committing a sin like Zina is nothing for you. How can you do this to me." Fariha came forward crying.

"Shut up. She's as pure as was before. And I will never do such act which is forbidden for us. I will never cross my limits." He said looking at her angrily.

"Baba please believe us. We didn't commit any sin. I dont know how we ended up in the same room on the same bed but..." He was saying but his father took a step toward him and slapped him on his face.

"Not a single word Yusuf. Zubair go and bring the Qazi." His father said and left from there looking at him hatefuly.

He fell back on the ground on his knees. Words lost for him as he knew whatever he say no one was going to believe him. No one was going to believe them. He turned his head toward her who was also seated on ground crying badly with hiccups mumblibg the words "We didn't do anything." His own eyes filled up with water on this grief.  On this distrust of his family. He felt all alone. As if he lost everyting. He looked at the person standing on the entrance of the room. She had an evil smile touchibg her lips. Taking few steps closer to him, she leaned till his face while he looked at her angrily, hatefully.

"This is the reward of rejecting me dear cousin and slapping me. You've called my love a lust and compared me to that orphan. And see I've showed you as a lusty person in front of your family. And your this poor cousin helped me a lot. Her innocence killed her but you both deserve that.  You've insulted me. Didn't accept me so here the punishment.  You'll burn in this fire of disbelieve of your own family and that will give me relieve, a peace to see hate in your father's eyes for you." Said Fariha and moved back.

He looked at her with hatred and then his eyes moved toward her who wss still crying. He got up from his place and walked to her. Holding her from her shoulders, he made her stand up and took the hold of her hand and walked out of the room. Dragging with him, she still had no control on her tears. She became characterless in front of all. In front of her mother. She couldn't explain what she felt that time. The hate in her mother's eyes was killing her. Why no one was believing her. They reached in the main hall of the huge Haweli where his father and his mother, her mother and sister were waiting for them. Fariha with her mother was also there waiting for the punishment, his father was going to announce.