The Bet.

Third person's POV.
"Have you seen her? She's the new one." Said the boy looking at the girl who was walking toward her class holding her books close to her chest.

"Nah.. she's not my type." He just looked away from her and lighten up his cigarette.

"She's so dumb." Said another of his friend and he laughed looking at her once who's head was bowed had spects fixed on her nose and hair tied in a braid.

"No wonder an antique piece." He commented on her dress and looks.

"Dude you know who's she?" His another friend said while giving him another cigarette.

"Who?" He asked blowing out the smoke.

"Hameed Akhtar's sister." He startled on the babe but his eyes went to her who went inside.

"Hameed Akhtar's?! Is that you said?" He asked angrily.

"Yes. The same Hameed Akhtar who gave you a tough time in collage and because of him you were suspended three times. And he took your Mehvish too." Said his once of friend and he fisted his hand more harder getting angry as the old things came back to his mind.

"What's her name?" He asked in anger.

"Don't know. She's new. But for you, I'll get to know." Saying his one of friend ran from there while he lightened the other cigarette.

Sara.

She was looking around while holding her books close to her chest eyes were roaming around to see the collage and it's atmosphere. She was a little scared. But actually very scared. In new place, with new people? she was never comfortable. She was hell nervous about this collage as what she heard from her brother was roaming on her mind.

By nature, she was a little coward, not talkative and unfriendly person. Looking around, she fixed her spects back on her nose and went ahead toward the notice board. Checking for her next class, she walked ahead nervously. As she went in her class the atmosphere of the class gave her a shock. All students were seated in groups on different benches and some were laughing, joking and creating mess in the class. Little afraid of their behaviour with her, she moved ahead to take a seat.

"Hi." As she took a seat, some one came to her bench and said.

Srartled on the voice, she looked up and saw a boy standing in front of her.

"New in class right? Welcome." He said and she gave a nod in an answer.

"Hey buddy what are you doing?" Another boy came and asked his friend while she felt very uncomfortably under their gaze.

"A new girl in our class. Khalil this is miss..." The first one said but before he could complete, he stopped as he didn't know her name.

"What's your name by the way?" Asked the first one as he leaned a little to her.

She got scared and moved a little back while both of boys laughed on her wide eyes. Another three boys with two girls joined them.  All eyes were on her waiting for her reply but she got very scared that she couldn't utter a word.

"Hey miss mute." One of the boy said making him come out of her thoughts  and all laughed.

Her eyes were roaming on their faces scared. She always hated this. Hated to be in new people where she couldn't define protect herself. Eyes started to get wet and looked around for help.

"What's happening?" All of them turned on the voice while her eyes also followed the voice.

Another group of boys was coming toward them. The first group turned to them fully and khalil folded his arms on  chest fixing his eyes on him who just stopped in front of him.