꒰꒰ ❛ ❏ Rules & Regulations₊°

⧉. please do note that any participant found playing dirty (i

⧉. please do note that any participant found playing dirty (i.e. - deleting announcement , removing the book from Public reading list after being accepted) will be kicked out , no excuses will be tolerated .

⧉.make sure to read every single rule , and follow them . If you go straight to the forms , didn't bother to read them, We will not accept
the forms , nor bother correcting you . If you aren't even bother enough, we won't either.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

⩩ ᱺ RULES FOR JUDGES.× ,

。゚・⌦ ꒰ Follow all the accounts of your host Girleditor, BANGTANFANCLUB7 & K-popawardcommunity atleast until the winners are allowed. (I have noticed that many of you are following the designers like the Charms Community,  Kimtaetae_kisses & Nhicodelle well it's not mandatory to follow them I have written that thing just to give credits but if you want to follow them that's okay you can but again I repeat it's not mandatory to follow them)

。゚・⌦ ꒰ Give a shout-out of this book on your message board and add this book to your public reading list as well as private for notification.

。゚・⌦ ꒰ Be polite to everyone including us . No hate speech or rude behaviour will be tolerated.

。゚・⌦ ꒰ You need to be active during the judging period cuz we don't want any delay in our judging period or delay in publishig the results, so if you can't be active please don't join as a judge.

。゚・⌦ ꒰ You shouldn't accept any bribe of any kind if we find out that you are accepting bribe from the participants you will be disqualified as well as the particpant who bribed you.

。゚・⌦ ꒰ The results should be sent over either by discord, Wattpadd Dm or Google Docs.

。゚・⌦ ꒰ Your password is your favourite k-pop idol or your favourite colour .

。゚・⌦ ꒰ Please remember to give a review of the books you're assigned to . just rating them (eg - story flow ;; (7/10) and not providing a reason on why you gave that marks will not do, you have to give a brief description about why you give that marks.

。゚・⌦ ꒰ You are allowed to comment , vote and share on the books you'll be judging.

please follow all these rules so that the forms get accepted !!

♡︎₊˚ Any queries? Feel free to ask, I would be glad to help you out, thanks! ༊*·˚