꒰꒰ ❛ ❏ Prizes ₊°

──➤ 𝖧𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗈 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗈𝗇𝖾, 𝗌𝗈 𝗍𝗈𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝖨'𝗆 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖺 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖨 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗂𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 & 𝖺𝗅𝗌𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐...

──➤ 𝖧𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗈 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗈𝗇𝖾, 𝗌𝗈 𝗍𝗈𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝖨'𝗆 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖺 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖨 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗂𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 & 𝖺𝗅𝗌𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖾 𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗓𝖾𝗌 𝗌𝗈 𝗅𝖾𝗍'𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝖽𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗒!

↺﹐Prizes for Judges.

☇ A follow from the participants.

☇ The book of your choice will be given a shout-out from all the host's accounts.

☇ The book of your choice will be given votes from all the host's accounts.

☇ A designed bio of your choice from Park_haechul's shop.

☇ A Theme of your choice which will be made by Girleditor.

☇ A certificate & sticker will be given to the judges.

↺﹐Prizes for First Runner-up.

☇ A follow from all the host's accounts.

☇ The winners book will be added to the hall of fame reading list.

☇ The book of your choice will be given a shout-out from the host's accounts as well as your winning book will be also promoted in our mb.

☇ Special winning sticker & certificate will be provided to you which you can add in your book's chapter which certify that you have won the award.

☇ Votes in all the chapters of your book from one of the host's account you can choose in which book you want the votes.

☇ A interview will be taken by Park_haechul about your writing journey of that particular book you have won.

↺﹐Prizes for Second-Runner up.

☇ A follow from all the host's accounts.

☇ The winners book will be added to the one of the host's reading list as well as in the BANGTANFANCLUB7's reading list.

☇ Special winning sticker & certificate will be provided to you which you can add in your book's chapter which certify that you have won the award.

☇ A theme of your choice which will be made by Girleditor

☇ A interview will be taken by Park_haechul about your writing journey of that particular book you have won.

↺﹐Prizes for Participants.

☇ A certificate & sticker will be given to the particpants that certify you have join our award.

☇ A book of your choice will be added to Girleditor's account.

☇ A designed bio of your choice from Park_haechul's shop.

☇ A brief review of your book.

╭〉Are you guys happy with the prizes please let us know we will be glad to hear your thoughts about the prizes . You can share your thoughts here ^^