꒰꒰ ❛ ❏ Judging Criteria ₊°

Judging Criteria !

Judging Criteria !

✎ ˎˊ- Judges, please use this following criteria while judging the books. No other criteria or method of judging will be allowed. If there are any queries regarding the judging criteria please ask me in this chapter and tag me (Girleditor) thank you!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╰─ Criteria ¡! ❞

◟ BOOK TITLE AND COVER :: 10 ◝
⤷Is the title catchy , or does it blend with others ? does it make sense or is does it related to the plot ?

◟DESCRIPTION :: 10 ◝

⤷ Does the description
leak too much information , or does it contain the perfect lines to push you in ? or, is it too short and plain ? is it aesthetic ?

◟ PLOT :: 20 ◝

⤷ Is the plot overused or different ? even if it is overused , does it have it's own spark that seperates it from others or does it blend in ? is the plot predictable , or no ? does it have a plot twist good enough ? are their any major plot holes ? is it realistic ?

◟ STORY FLOW :: 10 ◝

⤷ Is the story too fast , or too slow ? do all the moments relate to each other or are they all scattered around , staying strong to his son , he said that he'll take revenge .

◟ GRAMMAR & WRITING :: 20 ◝

⤷ Does the author mess up with grammar alot ? Or is it average , or maybe better than anything else ? does the writting style capture you to read more ? does
the author use too may dialogues , Comas and full stops and short forms of words or does it do the best way to convince us to get lost ?

◟ CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT :: 20 ◝

⤷ Does the Character develop emotionally over the time ? can you feel yourself connect to the story and it's Characters ? are they realistic enough ?

◟ FIRST CHAPTER :: 10
⤷Does the author hit or
miss the first Chapter ? Is it interesting , well - done enough or is it a data dump ? Is the natural , creative one or is it "I woke up in the Morning" ? Do they pick up their style and slay the next chapters , or do they continue with the same style of first Chapter ?

◟TOTAL MARKS :: 100 ◝