꒰꒰ ❛ ❏ Mini Games ₊°

﹙✷﹚ — Hello it's your host Girleditor and guess what I'm back with, well it's our very first mini game for this award also the first three participants /  Judges to answer any 5 questions  correctly will get a theme and a bio for their account but...

﹙✷﹚ — Hello it's your host Girleditor and guess what I'm back with, well it's our very first mini game for this award also the first three participants /  Judges to answer any 5 questions  correctly will get a theme and a bio for their account but if they don't want any bio and theme for their account they can also ask for vote and comments on any one of their book of their choice in exchange by one of the hosts, sounds cool right?

Well, the rule is simple read the question and you have to jot down the answers and DM the answers to Girleditor's account .

DO NOT COMMENT YOUR ANSWERS HERE if we find out you have send your answers in comments then it would be straight away deleted.

── ·   ·  · TRIVIA QUESTIONS . ♡

Difficulty Level :: Medium - Hard

﹙⪩⪨﹚Which BTS song was composed by RM and Suga, and it's known for its deep and emotional lyrics, addressing themes like mental health and youth?

﹙⪩⪨﹚Which BTS member has a mixtape titled "Agust D" and what is their birth name?

﹙⪩⪨﹚What milestone did BTS achieve on YouTube in 2020 that made them the first Korean act to do so?

﹙⪩⪨﹚ In 2018, BTS delivered a historic speech at the United Nations. What important message did they emphasize during their speech?

﹙⪩⪨﹚In the music video for "Blood Sweat & Tears," BTS is influenced by the works of a famous European artist. Who is this artist, and how is their work incorporated into the video?

﹙⪩⪨﹚Which BTS song features the line: "Life goes on, like an echo in the forest, like an arrow in the blue sky"?

﹙⪩⪨﹚BTS's "Love Yourself: Tear" was part of the "Love Yourself" series. Name the other two albums in this series.

﹙⪩⪨﹚Apart from Steve Aoki, BTS collaborated with another American artist on a song called "My Universe" in 2021. Who was the artist, and what is the significance of this collaboration?

﹙⪩⪨﹚ In which country did BTS hold their first-ever international tour back in 2014?

﹙⪩⪨﹚Which BTS member released a mixtape called "Mono," and what is the meaning behind the title of the mixtape?

﹙✷﹚ — I know you guys can do this, still good luck with the game ^^