3.4

Guys, my wattpad is really dodgy! The reason I didn't update for a while is because on my account it said I had no views. Turns out I had some which has only come through now.. Sorry!
Love u all💗

| Ivy |

The plane was now steady and flying perfectly although I was still pretty scared and in Luke's arms.

However, instead of hiding in his chest I was sitting on his lap. I felt a lot saver being on him as weird as it sounds. Luke's arm was wrapped around my small waist protectively as his other hand made patterns on my back.

My phone buzzed in my hand suddenly so I glanced at my phone to see Calum had mentioned me in a tweet

Huh?

@CalumHood : friends now @Ivy.May @LukeHemmings ?? (Twitter.pic.lamc)

The picture was me huddled up in Luke's chest with him looking down at me holding me.

Oh lord.

I blushed and glanced at Luke who was blushing heavily staring out the window. I then looked at Cal, who was already looking at us smirking, I rolled my eyes playfully looking back at my phone.

@Ivy.May : we made up @CalumHood 🙈

@CalumHood : YAY @Ivy.May FINALLY @LukeHemmings 😏🎉

@LukeHemmings: go away @CalumHood 😳🙈

I gigged at Luke's tweet knowing he was embarrassed.. Aww he's a cutie. I definitely missed him.

I glanced up at Luke who was blushing furiously while fumbling with his fingers. I shuck my head giggling quietly

Jesus, why am I so giggly all of a sudden?

>>

I had finally found the courage to move from Luke and onto the seat my the window however, I still didn't let go of Luke's hand.

I watched the floating clouds glide past or us glide past them..I don't know?! The sky was bright blue and the sun was shiny. It was beautiful. But scary at the same time. We were so high up, any minute something could go wrong and the plane could drop and crash. We would die instantly, no one would live.

Oh my god.
Oh my god.
Oh my god.

I'm stuck on this death trap for 23 more hours!

HOLY SHIT BALLS!

I shifted uncomfortably in the leather chair which was actually like sitting in heaven but i was ready to cry again.

I could die any minute.

Why did I think coming was a good idea? Oh my lord.

"You okay?" Luke asked quietly squeezing my hand

"Y-Yeah" I say my voice shaking

"You look like you are going to cry, Ivy" Mikey pointed out from opposite me

I chewed the inside of my cheek and took a deep breath

"Just...just a little scared still" I answer after a long silence

"We won't crash, I promise you" Ash smiled giving me a thumbs up

I nodded not 100% believing them.

They don't know what will happen. They aren't driving the plane.

"You guys have about 22 more hours left, I suggest you get some sleep" the pilot suggested entering the room thing