SHELDON LEE COOPER!!!

"SHELDON LEE COOPER YOU GET OUT OF BED THIS INSTANT!!!!"

Sheldon hopped out of bed and quickly made his way into the kitchen. His mother was standing there with her hands on her hips looking at Sheldon pissed. Blue steaming foam filled the room. It was all over the curtains, the cupboards, the counter, the floor, and his mothers shoes and skirt.

"SHELDON LEE COOPER WHAT IN TARNATIONS IS GOING ON HERE?" his mother yelled

"Ah yes my experiment, you see last night I left the chemicals out and attached them to a rope which lead to your door so that once you woke up, the chemicals would activate and create this foamy explosion which ended up working great as an alarm clock."

Sheldon looked at the clock 7:03.

"Hmm I suppose I should have checked for the possibility of you waking up later than expected. Back to a regular clock it is!"

Sheldon turned around looking as if he was heading back to his room

"And where do you think your going mister? You will clean this mess up this instant and when your done with that you are going to pick up the groceries"

"But mom it's Saturday! I need to get to the library and do more research for my big brain! Otherwise I'll end up like Georgie!"

At this moment Georgie was in the garage peeing in the sink whilst putting whipped cream down his throat

" Well not today you are!"

"But-"
"No buts now here's the grocery list I'm going to see pastor rob"

"But-""No buts now here's the grocery list I'm going to see pastor rob"