Sheldon Vs The Apocalypse

Sheldon was feeling a little but pissed off by his brothers actions. Of course it was his job as an older brother to pester him. But to act like James McAvoy in split was on a whole other level. Sheldon looked at the brown locks gripped in his tiny hand and remembered what the witch told him. Hair from a Texan boy, teeth of a neighbor and... vampire blood. 

"Maybe somethings...off"

Sheldon took a look outside and realized there was blood, explosions, cars on fire, zombies, vampires, live twitch streamers, and priests running around the streets and scurrying around.

"Right... I guess this is my life now."

Sheldon rolled his eyes and stormed in his room to quickly spin into a super cool apocalypse fit. He put on a pair of his sisters dock martins, black jeans, a black flash shirt with a leather jacket from his brothers closet, and a red bandana. He then moved on to his face and added some black makeup around his eyes. Sheldon checked himself out. 

"Hmm something's missing"

Sheldon took a look in his sisters room and saw some black nail polish and swiftly applied it

"Bazzinga!"

Sheldon unveiled his fit to the world and pulled his backpack around his shoulder.

"It's time to save the universe and get the HUNGRY MEN MEALS!!!!!!"

Sheldon was full of rage. This had become the most tedious day of his life. He saw zombies coming his way and roared. He ran around them kicking behind their knees making them drop to the ground. Then he got out his handy dandy bat which he had updated by added some nice and sharp nails to and swung at any zombie that dared come near him. Blood poured onto the streets and Sheldon's hero status was increasing rapidly. He always wanted to be an astronaut but his backup was superhero so this was working out great for him.

Sheldon grabbed a cape off of a zombie child and hopped onto a car.

"I AM SHELDON LEE COOPER HEAR ME ROAR ZOMBIES FOR YOU WILL NOT BE WINNING THE BATTLE OF TAKING OVER EARTH TODAY!!!!!!"

"Shelly? Is that you"

Sheldon looked down into the windshield of the car he was standing on

"Meemaw?"

"Oh shelly I must be dreaming. I haven't seen you in months"

"What are you talking about?"

"Ever since... yes you went out to buy groceries to your mother if I recall and then this all happened."

"But how did it happen?"

"Follow me to the secret base"

Meemaw opened her car door and zombies started running their way.

"Noo Meemaw stay inside I'll take care of them"

"Oh please Boi a lady can take care of herself."

Meemaw stood in the street with zombies coming her way. She closed her eyes and breathed in deeply. Then she grabbed the sword on her side and ran towards the zombies at an unhuman speed. By the time Sheldon had blinked all the zombies were on the ground and Meemaw stood there cleaning her blade with her hair flowing in the wind.

"Alright Sheldon let's get to my house it's time for you to meet the team"

Sheldon gulped and hopped of the car following Meemaw still trying to figure out how she did that.