Sheldon Lee Cooper Goes to the grocery store

Sheldon was furious at his mother. Where could he fit his learning time now he pondered as he walked to the grocery store. The list he was given was simple. Some tv dinner's, apples, boxed cake mix, and cool whip. 

"Should be easy enough and then I can make my way to the library!"

Sheldon walked into the local grocery store. It was small and smelled faintly of cologne and vinegar. Maybe perhaps it was b.o. Sheldon grabbed a grocery cart and made his way down to the apples. He picked three of the juiciest and freshest ones he could select. This took him 45 minutes as he was very eager to get the best ones. Then he made his way down the thin aisles. He picked up a devil's food chocolate cake and a chocolate frosting to go with it as well as some space shaped sprinkles of aliens, spaceships, and planets. Then he made his way over to the fridge and easily grabbed a cool whip can.

"Why did we even need this?"

Finally Sheldon only had one more thing to pick up and then he could make his way to the library and expand his brain with the grand knowledge of the universe. He made his way over to the t.v dinners. They disgusted him. The thought that someone thought it was convenient to have your basic necessities frozen and sealed behind a plastic wrapper coated in a fatty sauce with a side treat that tasted like trash. And it wasn't even healthy. Sheldon took a minute to relax himself and shake off any stress the meals gave him and then went over to the kind his father liked. Hungry man. Sheldon reached his hands over to the door and saw 6 meals sitting there with the lighting hitting them like heaven. Sheldon slowly reached out for them and began to grab a meal one at a time and place them into his cart. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 aaaand 6. Sheldon held the sixth meal and turned to place them in his cart behind him. THE CART WAS GONE!!!! 

"Gasp! The audacity"

Sheldon began to shake, shiver, and quiver. He was absolutely flabbergasted and astonished at the view Infront of him. Pure nothingness. It brought a tear to the young cooper's face and slowly ran down to his chin before plummeting to the sticky tile below. Sheldon felt like the tight stinky walls of the store were caving in on him. The world was ending. His mother would be disappointed in him, his father would shake his head in disbelief, his sister starving, and his brother...well his brother wouldn't care. All of this was almost too much for the boy. Actually it was to much. His hands became numb and the t.v dinners fell to the ground. Then his knees became numb and the young lass fell to the ground with his hand still reaching out to where the cart would be and then...nothing. THE BOY HAD FAINTED. Was this the end? Would his family ever forgive him? Or was this just the beginning of an adventure!?

 Was this the end? Would his family ever forgive him? Or was this just the beginning of an adventure!?