New Chap 3

Reve Crozzo, the middle child of the Crozzo trio, felt his face heat up at what was happening to him. 

"Fortifications are being made!" Rex shouted as he shoveled sand into different molds. 

"Fortifications!" Rin shouted while raising her hands. The little girl was quite energetic in copying Rex. 

Rex's project consisted of a five-meter-deep moat and with the beginnings of a fortress wall...

His problem involved what he was doing now. The fourteen-year-old blushed up a storm as he stared at Rita's back as the duo stayed under the shade of a parasol. Her soft, silky-smooth back was presented to him as he held a bottle of sunscreen. 

"Oh, baby~, I love you~," Reinhardt sang as he manned the grill with a pink frilly apron, courtesy of a smiling Elysia. Speaking of who, Elysia, smiled as she laid on a beach chair, sunbathing while reading a book. A stick of barbecue was in her other hand, with some drinks on the table next to her. 

"Uhm, Master Reve, please put the sunscreen on," Rita's voice made the young man focus back on her, missing how Rex and Rin peeked over the pile of sand. Elysia looked at the two, peeking over her sunglasses, while Reinhardt. 

The oldest Crozzo raised a brow as he saw Elysia's stick and looked at his plate. She freaking took it!

"Oh, sorry," 

"Ahem, Wuss, ahem," Suddenly, Rin covered Rex's mouth as the duo hid behind their cover. 

"I heard that!" Reve shouted as he squirted some sunscreen on his hands before.

 A moan escaped Rita's mouth as she felt the firm, yet soft hands on her back. An act that made Reve blush even more. 

"You two look like you're having fun," 

"Uncle Ryoma!" Rex greeted with a smile before yelping as he slipped on the patch of sand. 

"Ah! Rex-nii!" Rin shouted as she tried to help, ending in her slipping and lading beside him.

The two grabbed their heads and moaned in pain at the same time.

A young girl around a year older than Rex stood by her side, watching the downed duo while Reve pulled his hands away, missing Rita's pout. 

Reinhardt smiled as he greeted Ryoma, only to have the barbecue in his hand bitten by Elysia. 

"What the?!" Noticing this, the eldest Crozzo glared at Elysia. The unofficial matriarch of the current generation of House Crozzo smiled gently as she gave him a pair of puppy dog eyes. 

Knowing he could not do anything to Elysia, the young man just sighed before holding the barbecue towards her. Seeing this, Elysia's ears twitched as she took the barbecue and leaned in to kiss her cheek. 

Far away from the group, a group of members of the Crozzo order raised several high numbers. 

"Thanks, Rein~," Elysia whispered as she took some bites from the barbecue before feeding him. Having no desire to wait for the next batch to finish, the young man took a bite, taking a section of the barbecue before returning his attention to his cooking process. 

Sweatdropping at the insanity of his friend's family, Ryoma looked at the castle walls made by Rex and felt himself get confused. This boy, only a year or so younger than his daughter managed to make a moat that deep. 

-===-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==

Rex blinked as he looked at the weird purple-haired girl looking at him. He was in the middle of  fortifying his-