CHAPTER 78 || Baby drivers

In December, after the thrilling Formula 1 season has concluded, four young drivers find themselves gathered at the F1 House in Ireland. Arthur Leclerc, the rising star from Monaco, Robert Shwartzman, the talented Russian sensation, Frederik Vesti, the Danish prodigy, and Callum Ilott, the British contender, have come together for an unforgettable off-season adventure.

The F1 House, nestled amidst the picturesque Irish countryside, is a haven where drivers relax, bond, and share their passion for racing. As they arrive one by one, a sense of camaraderie fills the air.

Arthur Leclerc, with his boyish charm, strolls in first, his eyes full of determination. He's eager to build on his successful rookie season, and the F1 House offers the perfect setting to reflect and plan for the future.

Robert Shwartzman, the Russian firebrand, arrives next. With a devil-may-care attitude and a smile that can charm anyone, he brings a contagious energy to the gathering. Robert's desire to prove himself in the upcoming season is palpable.

Frederik Vesti, the Danish sensation, joins the group, showcasing his quiet confidence. His strategic mind and thoughtful demeanor make him a favorite amongst his fellow drivers. Frederik's dedication to improvement shines through as he discusses his rigorous training regimen.

Last to arrive is Callum Ilott, the British racer known for his speed and precision. With a calm and composed demeanor, Callum exudes maturity beyond his years. His goal is clear: to secure a permanent spot in Formula 1 and compete at the highest level.

All four stand in front of the big gate, hearts pounding. They scan their passports at the turnstile, which is hidden between two bushes. They look at each other slightly uncertainly but carry out everything calmly, because they already know it from the paddock.

As they pass through the turnstile, they look around with excitement and positive wonder. They quickly realize that it is not the main entrance where they are standing. A well-maintained sandy path shows them the way. Around them is a large lawn and they see a fenced vegetable garden.

As they walk further, they realise that the area is a small football field. The goals must have been taken down. They continue along the sandy path and see small walls, old trees to climb and flowers growing wild. Even though they are surprised that anything is still in bloom at this time of year.

A little further on, you can see a large climbing frame. There is also a swing, a seesaw, a sandpit and a slide. It looks more like it was made for children. In a self-built carport there are actually Bobby-cars. 3 from each F1 team.

They follow the path until they come to a terrace

They follow the path until they come to a terrace. From there they walk around the house to the front door. They ring the doorbell rather than just go in. Charles opens the door for you and starts beaming when he sees his brother.

He pulls Arthur with him and goes in search of Jenson and Romain. He ends up finding them in the playroom where they are supervising. "Dad, Papa, this is my little brother Arthur." He introduces the younger of the two. The older ones smile warmly and greet the youngest Leclerc.

"How nice to see you Arthur." Jenson says and hugs him. Romain gives him a quick hug too and then says mischievously, "I guess you don't have a problem sharing a room with Callum?" Arthur starts smiling and shakes his head before heading upstairs to unpack his things.

Callum makes his way straight to Lewis and Nico. He hugs them both tightly and George and Lando have to laugh at their younger brother's enthusiasm. "Welcome to the family." Grins George and goes in search of his boyfriend.

Frederik is immediately welcomed by Kevin. The young Dane is in that sense the only only-child among the younger ones. But having Kevin and Hulk as his parents is very great. Since they both speak Danish, they are good at teaching him English and translating terms for the others. At least Fred now knows that it's called "marshmallow".

Robert's first experience in the house is a bone-crunching hug from his brother. Mick quickly rescues him with the words "Careful Kita. You'll break something." The youngest Russian is escorted to his parents who greet him happily. Checo and he take the things upstairs while Nikita and Mick continue to play.

With the four new drivers, it gets crowded at the dining table. By dinner time there are 38 people. Everyone is laughing and chatting across the tables, telling funny anecdotes that happened during this chaotic season that finally came to an end a week ago.

~~~~~~~~~~

Aaaaand the next one :)

I just realized that I had tte wrong number of chapters. I have had chapters two times. But only the numbers. The chapters themselves had different content.

So yeah, I uploaded the right chapter and you didnt not read the two chapters before :)

WHAT WAS THIS RACE?!?

I'm SO proud of Carlos! And of my papaya boys ofc! Also great job to Lewis, he deserves it!

Carlando Podium baby🥰

But Max only P5, holy shit! His winning streak of 11 is over. It's like a curse. Michael, Lewis and Max all won 11 races in a row but not more 🤔

Or maybe I'm wrong and didn't counted right 🤔

It definitely was my fav race because it was the most existing one. I'm literally so glad I watched instead of learning my french vocabulary 😂