Escaped

"Daniel!! Daniel!!" We hear someone yell from downstairs. "Daniel!!" "Dad?" "The only time I'm actually relieved to hear detective matthews." Amanda says. We all run toward the door. I open the door and run right into Xavier's knife. "Y/N!!!" Daniel yells. "Danie- Daniel! Daniel!!" We hear his dad yell. His yells now getting closer. Xavier moves my hair aside and checks something on the back of my neck. "Fourteen." He whispers to himself. He pushes me into the hallway, unable to catch myself I fall onto the floor. "Y/n!" Xavier walks closer to the others. "Daniel!!" "Dad, dad up here! We're upstairs! Help!!" Xavier gets closer and raises his knife, before he can do anything he's shot. We all jump and see Daniel's dad standing in the doorway. He shoots him again, once more. Xavier falls to the ground. "Y/n!!" Daniel runs over to me. Eric bends down to check my pulse. "It's slowing down, we need to get her to a hospital stat."

Beep, beep, beep. Is all I hear as I slowly open my eyes. I look around to see that I'm in a hospital room. Daniel is in a chair right next to my bed with his head rested near my hand while asleep. "Daniel." I say quietly. He jerks his head up quickly. "You're up." He smiles. "Yeah, I'm-" beep, beep, beep, beep. The monitor goes off.

The doctors come running in over to Y/n, her heart monitor was beeping like crazy and she was seizing. The doctors were all yelling and it was scaring me. "What's happening to her?" I yell. My dad comes into the room. "Sir, were gonna need you both to leave the room." One of the doctors says. "What? No. No I'm staying with Y/n." "Daniel." My dad says. "No. I'm staying with Y/n." My dad grabs my arm and pulls me out of the room. "Y/n!!" I yell. One of the doctors comes over and shuts the door then pulls the blinds down on the windows and door. I couldn't hold it in anymore, I bursted into tears. I could feel my dad's arms wrap around me tightly as my knees went weak. She doesn't deserve this. "Come on." My dad says and pulls me over to the waiting room. We sit in the chairs and wait for news from the doctors. My leg shaking up and down like crazy while I bite my nails. My dad places a hand on my leg. "She's gonna be okay." He says. I look at him for a minute then push his hand off my leg and keep shaking it. The doctor comes over and I quickly get up from my seat and run up to her. The doctor explains a few things and tells us what had happened and then says that she'll be alright. A huge weight was lifted off my chest. I went back into the room and sat next to her I grab her hand and she smiles. "Told you, you can't get rid of me." She says. I laugh. "I wouldn't want to either way." I look over and notice my dad looking at us from the door frame, a small smile on his face. Hai phone rings, he pulls it out of his pocket and answers it. The conversation seemed urgent by his expressions. He walks away while arguing with this person on the phone. That was the last time I saw him.