Survivors meeting

Daniel and I would go out almost everyday to search abandoned locations or any place that seems like a game would possibly be held at. We'd do all we could to find his dad. The police had even sent out  a search party five times. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. It's been two months...Although I'd never say it to him, I don't think his dad is alive. And I think he knows deep down too, but he doesn't wanna give up. Not yet.

Our moms had been talking to each other about what happened to us and had agreed it'd be good to go to one of those saw meetings. Many people who've been through similar things sat with me and Daniel in a small circle. Everyone took turns talking about what happened to them. "Y/n, would you like to speak?" Bobby Dagen asked. He had gone famous for being in a saw trap. I can't believe he's seriously recording all of this, what sicko wants attention for going through this sort of thing? "I...uhm well me...and Daniel-" Daniel gently places his hand on my leg. "You don't have to if you don't want to." He whispers. "But I encourage you do, it will help with the healing process. You see in my book-" "No one cares about your damn book. If she doesn't wanna talk then she doesn't have to." Daniel says. "Yes. You're right. I apologize. Well, would anyone else like to go next?" Bobby says. "Why are you filming this?" A man with a cane asks. He was sat further away from the group. I stand up and leave the room, Daniel following after. I step outside, breathing in the air. I felt like someone was sitting on my chest. No air escaping. It was hard to breathe, hard to think, hard to do anything ever since we escaped. "Hey. Hey it's okay. Come here." Daniel pulls me into a hug.

A/n: Sorry for any mistakes, I haven't edited it yet.