A helping hand.

*later that day you meet Olivia at the coffee shop*

Olivia: "y/n, are you alright you sounded upset."

You: "because I am, listen there won't be an easy way to say this so I'm just gonna say it."

Olivia: "are you in danger?"

You: "no but my brother is, he borrowed some money from you guys and he only has half the payment. But before you say anything he borrowed it to help me and Nadia get the apartment and some essentials. He wouldn't try to screw anyone over and since this is my fault I was hoping I could give you the other half as soon as I start working tomorrow."

Olivia: "Consider the debt paid."

You: "Olivia that's not what I said, I.."

Olivia: "he got you out of an abusive home, he gave you some stability. As far as I'm concerned we're even. But I do have a favor to ask of you."

You: "sure, anything."

Olivia: "you said you start work tomorrow, please let us watch Nadia."

You: "Olivia I.."

Olivia: "I know your still upset but they never wanted you to see that side of them. They knew you'd be scared of them and they don't want you to be."

Nadia: "da-da."

You: "da-da's not here baby."

Olivia: "actually he is, who do you think gave me a ride."

*You let out a small smile*

You: "can you keep an eye on Nadia? I'll be right back."

*She smiles sliding the stroller closer to her and starts playing with Nadia well you walk outside and knock on Romans window and he steps out.*

Roman: "Y/n."

You: "I'm sorry Roman, I panicked and I shouldn't have. I know you and Peter were only protecting us and I understand that."

Roman: "I never wanted you to know."

You: "I know, but I'm glad I do. Because now we don't have any secrets."

*He smiles and hugs you*

Roman: "No more secrets, I promise."

You: "wanna see Nadia? She's been asking for her dad."

*He smiles and you both walk in*

Nadia: "da-da!"

Roman: "hello beautiful."

*He hugs her tightly and you smile*

You: "is 5:30pm okay to drop her off Olivia? I start work at 6:00pm and it's not to far from you."

Olivia: "Of course but I may have another option."

*She smiles grabbing Nadias diaper bag and you 3 walk out*

Olivia: "you've helped so many y/n, I think it's time someone lended you a helping hand."