09. 𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑫𝒂𝒚 𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒈𝒆

Jungkook's Perspective [ PoV ]

I closed my laptop, nd look at the clock, 7ts already 4 o' clock of morning. I place the laptop on the table and lay down on the couch with a duvet on.

"Don't I just being too sweet?", I mumbbled at my own condition.

Soon I fallen asleep.

My eyes open when the warmth of sunlight directly fallen on my face from the window near the couch.

I yawned and looked around in the room. The whole room is empty. Y/n is not here. Maybe she is in bathroom.

I stand up, fold the duvet and placed in the cupboard, then I walk to the wi Dow to take a look of outside.

Everything is so silent, my beautiful garden looks dull today. Just for some day I wasn't here so my garden looks dull.

I should start taking care of it from today.

I heard a clack sound, which caused me to turn to see Y/n standing drying her hairs with a towal.

"Good morning, honey!", I greeted smiling.

"Good morning.", she replied smiling.

I know how much pain she hide behind her smile. I walks near her and patted her head, "You should stop being strong."

"If I stop, I would die.", she replied making my smile fade away.

"I am here to protect you.", I pinched her cheeks smiling again and continued, "I know I can't understand how much you're in pain."

"Okay. Let's leave it.", She said yanking my hand away and walking to the window.

"Your garden is pretty well.", she says, staring out at the colourful dull garden of mine.

"Thank you. I will come after shower!", I walks into the bathroom after taking a shower I come back in room.

"What you want to eat? I will order.", I says, walking towards her.

She replied, "Whatever you like."

She simply stand up and walks out from the room, i ordered for both of us and then I walks downstairs.

She is siting silently scrolling through her phone. Why not, our marriage just happen unexpectedly and i know she is uncomfortable with me.

I sit beside her on the couch, and asked, "Can we be friends?"

"I don't have any choice.", She held my hand and we did a shakehand.

We both don't have any choice. She have to give me a chance and I have to give her a chance.

Little later, the door bell rang and it's the delivery boy, I payed him and take the parcels.

"Wanna go to my garden?", i asked and she nodded.

We both walk in my nursery, I just love it so much. She sit down there on couch and I served the food in plates.

"Thanks.", She start eating.

She is eating silently, I thought