10. 𝑮𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒏

"May I help you?", she asked taking a seat beside me, I nodded. She tied her hairs with hairtie and then wore gloves.

"Y/n, cut those dry branches.", I commanded as she take the sessior and was about to cut the branch.

"Wait, I will do it. Leave it Y/n.", i says, she take out her gloves and sit down beside me crossing her arms with a pout.

I smiled and kiss her cheeks, and start doing gardening. My hairs is disturbing me, i brush them aside from my forehead.

"Jungkook, aren't you done yet?", she asked looking around, her gaze finding something.

I shook my head, "No, not yet."

"I am getting bored.", she says standing up and going, I hold on her wrist and pulled her beside me again.

"Why don't you just stare at my handsome angelic face.", I suggested smiling.

"Okay, why not.", she placed her hand on her knee, and her face on her palm. I trun my face to the garden again, but she held my chin and trun my face around.

"What?", i asked, she giggled.

"I think you're gardening your face too.", she says cleaning the particle of soil from my face.

My eyes meet with her, she have such beautiful dark eyes, shining in the warm sunlight. It's looks stunning, now I know the reason why my brother liked her.

"Jungkook!", her voice interrupted my thoughts, I hummed in replied turning my face away from her.

I watered the plants and removed the gloves. I placed everything on its right place. She stand up, walks to me while I am busy in washing my hands.

"Jungkook!", she called me out softly.

I hummed in replied, "Can you give me a tour of your garden?", she asked.

"Why not.", I replied turning and wiping my hands with towel. I grasp her wrist and drag her towards the rose corner.

"Okay, so every colour rose is here. Which one is your favourite?", i asked with a small pout on my face.

She pointed on red rose with a wide smile on her face, "I love red roses."

She sit down to look closely at the roses. She inhale the sweet smell of the roses. I grasp her wrist, and says, "Do you just want to waste your whole day admiring on this roses?"

"Nah, I want to see the whole nursery!", She says, standing up quickly and dragging me with her to white lilies.

"What is your favourite flowers, Jeon?", she asked curiously, standing crossing her arms on her chest.

"I like lily.", I replied as her facial expressions changed, she turn to leave the garden but I hold on her wrist and asked, "What happen?"

"Just i remembered last night Lily.", she says making me chuckle.

"Aw, don't tell me you're jealous this quickly.", i teased her, she smiled turned.

"Hey, I red roses not white lilies.", i says, as she turned and says, "Leave it. I was just teasing you."

"Want to know who is lily?", I asked from her as she just nodded silently.

"She was my ex-girlfriend.", I said before running out from the garden, as I looked back. She was just standing silently with 'so done' look.