Put A Ring On It

It was a relaxing night in for the Blackpink ladies.

They hadn't all been home together in a while so they decided to spent the night Netflix binging.

Jisoo and Lisa are sitting at opposite ends on the couch with Rosie stretched out between them.

Jisoo is rubbing her head, while Lisa massages her feet. Jennie is sitting on a side chair, flipping through the channels.

Jennie wasn't quite sure how it started but Jisoo and Lisa are arguing over who is going to marry Rosie.

The four of them have been dating for awhile, so this just seemed to be another one of the many ridiculous arguments they are know for.

Honest to goodness children.

Lisa is insisting that she and Rosie have been dating the longest. Jisoo points out that they had actually been friends with benefits until recently so time means nothing.

She reminds Lisa that Rosie actually recently proposed to her, on stage.

As their voices get louder, Rosie's comfortable position evaporates to the point where Jisoo is pulling her hair and Lisa is digging her fingernails into her feet.

"Enough" Rosie yells over them. Everyone freezes .

Mad Rosie is scary Rosie.

Rosie huffs, "How about the first one that puts a real ring on it gets to call me wifey." She smiles at Jennie, "Or hubby."

Rosie is almost launched off the couch as Jisoo and Lisa jump up, grab their phones and call their people.

Jennie laughs and shakes her head, those two can and usually will turn anything into a competition.

Rosie sits up straight on the couch and turns to the side as the couch dips and Jennie sits down beside her.

She thinks Jisoo and Lisa's actions at this point are more about beating each other than about winning her hand in marriage.

She also can't say she isn't a little sad and disappointed that Jennie doesn't seem to have any desire to fight to be her wife.

Jennie's voice is so low that Rosie almost doesn't hear her question. "Just a real ring right?"

Rosie's head snaps to the side, meeting Jennie's eyes. She takes a big gulp, "Yes a real ring on that finger and I am all yours."

Jennie hesitates before looking down at her fingers then slowly removing a ring, that wasn't given to her by one of the other girls.

She holds it in one hand and lifts Rosie's left hand in the other. She looks up, eyes once again locking with Rosie's.

"Marry me Rosie."

Both Jisoo and Lisa spin to see what is happening.

Shock flashes across Rosie's face before she responds, "Okay."

A huge gummy smile appears on Jennie's face, "Oh, that was easy." She slips the ring on Rosie's finger.

Jisoo and Lisa's mouths and phones hit to the floor.

Rosie smirks and grabs Jennie's face, "Time to kiss my fiancé." And she does.