𝟎𝟏 My Fake Cousin

season one, episode two
( strike first )

A lunch tray slammed onto the lunch table

A lunch tray slammed onto the lunch table. Seats pulled out, Maggie jumped from the sudden loud bang. She looked up around to her left to see Eli and Demetri. She sighed before she rubbed her eyes.

"Could this day not get any worse?" asked Maggie, dragging 'any.' Her blue long sleeves going up a little as she stretched and brought her surprisingly warm food tray closer to her. Demetri chuckled, "If you're not being tormented by Yasmine and her little group," Demetri pointed. "then it could get better, Maggie!"

Eli scoffed, "It's never going to get better." Maggie nodded to that. She sighed before she went to her food and started to open her drink. When she opened her drink, she heard laughter coming ahead of her.

It was Yasmine and one of her other mean girls commenting on Maggie. Maggie gulped before she looked away and looked down at her plate. Samantha LaRusso noticed this, her being the only one who wasn't laughing out of the group.

She sighed. The can of soda went to her mouth and she began picking at her food before placing the can down on the table. Maggie began thinking about last night as she began quietly laughing.

"What's funny, Maggie?" Eli asked, wondering why she had been laughing. Maggie looked at Eli. She pointed to Kyler who had a black eye. "He came home last night saying he got jumped at the strip mall by some random old blonde dude," Maggie laughed.

Eli gave a little chuckle laughing at what Maggie had told them. "He kinda deserves it..." Eli stated, "Y'know... for how he treats you and all."

Maggie smiled to this. Usually, Maggie would never show her teeth when she smiled, but this time Eli made her show her the real smile. Her smile slowly dropped as Eli noticed a brown boy walk up to their table.

"Is it cool if I sit here?" He asked, Maggie and Demetri looked to each other. "Ooh," Demetri spoke up. "Sorry, tables really blowing up right now." He uses his hands as an exaggeration.

The boy furrowed his brows, "I can put you on the waitlist, but it's probably next semester at the earliest." Demetri joked. Maggie let out a little laugh as Eli smirked to her. "Demetri," Maggie said in between laughs.

The boy sighed before he walked away, "Okay." He said sadly. "I'm kidding, sit." Demetri stopped him as he gestured his hand to the seat next to Eli. The boy pushed his chair out and said, "Miguel."

"Demetri," Demetri stated, "This is Eli," He pointed to Eli who smiled and nodded his head. Miguel looked to Maggie who had finished chewing on her food, "Maggie." Maggie smiled as Miguel lifted a hand. Miguel looked to Eli to see if he would say something but he didn't. "He doesn't talk much," Maggie told Miguel.

Yasmine had disappeared minutes before Miguel came. Sam LaRusso followed after her too. Maggie looked up to them seeing them walking in like models. Demetri and Miguel both looked as well.