𝟎𝟔 Banned

season one, episode seven
( all valley )

season one, episode seven( all valley )

"Junbi!" Johnny shouts. They all place their arms to the sides. They all bow afterward. "Fighting positions!" He adds. Their fists raise and Johnny walks by everyone. He approaches Eli and kicks one of his feet into position.

"Stabilize your base, Hawk," he told Eli. "Keep your balance. Full rotation when you strike." He moves one of his fists to show Eli the proper way. "Yes, Sensei!" Eli punches, and Johnny turns to a smaller boy who flinches.

"Did you just flinch, Virgin?" asked Johnny, the kid stayed quiet as Johnny walked away. Johnny walked toward another kid who also flinches, "Holy shit. We got a room full of flinches."

"Yes, Sensei!" Everyone but Maggie replied. "That was not a question!" He made his way towards the front, asking the students, "Raise your when if you've never been punched in the face." Everyone in the room raises their hand except Maggie. Johnny turns to see everyone else raising their hands but Maggie.

"You've been punched in the face?" asked Johnny. Maggie's mouth hung open while she looked around confused. "Hasn't... everyone?" She replied, her brows furrowing. "By who?" Johnny questioned, Maggie turned her head a bit before she smacked her lips, "Kyler." She looked to everyone who seemingly had nodded.

It was no surprise Kyler wasn't scared to punch his twin sister or anyone else. He sighed and nodded before he turned back to the rest of the class, their hands were down as he continued what he was saying, "All your lives, you've been avoiding fights..."He walked around to the front of the class, "...so you don't break your nose or lose a tooth. This concussion nonsense."

"A concussion is real bad," Maggie muttered before Johnny continued, he looked around for a few seconds.

"So, there's only one solution and that is before you leave this dojo, each and every one of you is gonna take a punch, except Maggie," He pointed to her without looking. She went wide-eyed. "very hard, to the face." He soon then turned to Maggie, "Ms. Park, line 'em up. Un-flinch this group." He walked away after.

Maggie nodded, "Yes, Sensei." She looked around at everyone who looked at her, she didn't want to break anyone's nose, or even crack their tooth, but she had to do what she was told. She first walked over to Miguel, before she cracked her knuckles. She showed an apologetic look to him before he nodded, and she soon punched him in the face.

Miguel had fallen back, given how much power she used with her fist. Maggie smiled and chuckled before she looked at everyone else, "Who's next!" asked Maggie with such joy. A smaller boy raised his hand, "I'll go."

Maggie nodded, "Okay, I'm sorry about this," He stepped right in front of her as she waited for a nod to confirm it was okay. All he did was sigh and then nod before she punched him in the face. To her surprise, he didn't fall back but his nose was bloody. "Oh my gosh, are you okay?" Maggie asked as he nodded.