'1'

an envelope, sitting right here. who would want to talk to me anyways? i didn't really bother, kicking my shoes off, throwing my school bag aside. i'd rather take a nice, warm shower and eat dinner. 

and that's what i did. after changing into some comfortable clothing for sleep, i threw myself down to the chair, staring at the leftover from yesterday. 

my eyes slowly travelled towards the envelope, and i couldn't help it. i grumbled in defeat, snatching the piece and opening it.

it was from the Japan Football Union, what do they want with me? I've already stayed in German for a while with that Kaiser, who was a pain in the ass for real. I've went to Spain just to train with that Sae Itoshi, what do you seriously want with me. 

goddammit.

"Kumi Shonan-Sama,"

"You've been selected for a special player training programme."

fuck you.

wait no... it was selected...? i mean- it does sound interesting, no? 

b-but...! if you go there, you might miss out on staying at home, watching television! oh no! that's... really a necessity! 

aish, whatever. it's not like i'm going to die anyways. 

i heard some new voices and shuffling next door, so my attention shifted towards my fridge. probably a new neighbour, fortunately there was some chocolate chip cookies left from last night, so i reheated the cookies up and gently placed it inside a plastic container. 

i didn't really need to change, it looks okay, i poked my head outside my door, seeing a few boxes. it was a habit to meet anyone living near me, building a better relationship in case anything happens, i'm literally a teenager living alone. my dad never really cared about me and left to work, my mom was sick from cancer and died a few years ago, where else, my older brother was born in South Korea on my parent's honeymoon, and he lives there too. i never asked for his number since he left so early. 

i pressed onto the doorbell, revealing a woman with pink hair. "oh?" 

"urm... i live next door, i just want to give you these cookies for moving in..." i bowed down and gave the container to the lady, who smiled dearly. "oh my, thank you! please, come in!" a hand was behind my back, pushing me into the newly designed apartment, a scent of jasmine and lavender invaded my nostrils, and it was surprisingly fresh. 

"such a good girl," she complemented, a flowery aura around her while her husband sat next to her. i only bowed and fiddled with my fingers until she gave me something in return. "here, have these! my daughter made too much..." the husband gestured, while a voice in the corridor came, "we have visitor...?" it was feminine voice, revealing a girl with long pink hair, a smile plastered on her face. 

she was really pretty. "oh! sorry! please, make yourself home!" she shook hands with me, a strawberry scent came off her, she was really nice too... "Hyoma!" she called, placing her hands on her lap. now it was awkward while we all waited for this 'Hyoma', but the person soon was facing the family and a stranger.

"oh..." the voice sounded like a male, so i was expected a male-looking guy... nope. he literally had long, silky, red hair like the rest of his family member. "sorry to disturb you... maybe i should go..." i suggested, placing my hands on the side of my frame to get up. "please stay!" the feminine voice argued, i made an 'o' shaped mouth. "maybe you guys can get along! you guys look the same age!" the dad smiled, 'you guys' probably meant me and that guy. "...sure." he spoke before i could, he waved his arm in the air as a gesture to follow him, so i obeyed.