'5'

"that's... how Rin goes all-out, huh?!!"

"whether friend or foe... he controls the entire field!" that's when the king... secretly began to bare his fangs. 

KICK OFF!

with the opposite team starting the kick off, i steady myself from any sudden attacks, Isagi charged forward, but with Rin not far away, and Bachira guarding the rear, Isagi couldn't read us. "Chigiri!" he yelled as he passed the ball to the red panther, "this pattern again?" Aryu observed, "shut it."

Chigiri tried to break through, and using his speed, he deflect it and cut through the inside at top speed (author here thinking of something else...) , "i'm through the enemy line."

"nice, Chigiri!" Rin was practically everywhere in the enemy's eyes, but Chigiri noticed someone was cut short, Nagi! "nice spin cross!" Nagi and Isagi with Bachira and Aryu, it was a two on two cluster. cutting through Bachira through his blind spot, and run to the outside! and when Bachira shifts his centre of gravity in response, Isagi will go the other way, "over here, right?" Nagi predicted, kicking the ball. "perfect." 

with no one guarding Isagi, he thought he was clear to score a goal, until i appear out of no where, a emotionless expression painted. 'huh? no way... why is he here?! where did Rin come from? was he reading my field of vision from behind... and watching for the right recovery point? guh... what do i do?! shoot?! no, he's inside my shoot course!! i need to at least keep the ball...' 

"urgh..." he mumbled, 'damn... it's no use!! i can't match him in strength... our perfect chemical reaction... doesn't stand a chance... against Rin's puppetry when he's playing for keeps!!'

with a imaginary roar, Barou appeared in front, "i win, Isagi. it's my ball." i pursed my lips. "Barou?!"

"he broke through... Rin's foresight?!" the king allowed himself to get hungry, and waited single mindedly in his prey's blind spot, then he stole the ball from outside Yoichi Isagi's consciousness. all for the moment when he could his stomach with a goal. 

stealing the ball from a teammate isn't in Rin's playbook, it's a move he can't predict and that's why it worked!!

to Rin, who crafts his plays so precisely... Barou, as the villain of the field, is an irregular force... that's impossible to control. this is... proof of king Barou's existence!!!

GOAL!!

"how 'bout that? just try to control me. number one lower eyelashes. and you're not up to snuff, Isagi. feed me more."

3-3

i mentally smirked to myself, everyone is falling for it! everyone thinks Rin is number one!

"Barou!!"

"evil king!"

he was so fixated on devouring Isagi... that Barou spent the whole match trying to steal the ball from me and then turn that play into a goal. and to Rin Itoshi's prodigy brain... he's an unpredictable irregular. he understands everyone's abilities and can draw out and exploit them, but Rin's logical method of reading our movements... didn't work on Barou!

'the "evil king" Shouei Barou's self-centered gameplay style is too much for him! i see... if we do that, then Rin can't control us! we just need to become something he can't predict! Barou's very existence is like a bug in his program... i'll use the "Barou bug" and make his plays he can't read!'

"this has... made the match more complicated..." Aryu turned around, "this is... getting a little tricky, huh, Rin-chan?" Bachira asked, "i've input the data. it won't happen again." Rin eyed me, "what are you, a computer?"