'3'

i sat there, "this is so fucking boring broooo..." i complained, even though there wasn't anyone here. and just to my luck, the door swished opened. 

ah, it was the long eyelashes guy. his eyebrows shot up, perhaps surprise he wasn't first this time. "aren't you Shonan."  since when was i famous?

"why?" i glared at the green head, he can maybe be a copy of his brother. he shrugged, and stood next to me. 

um... awkward... 

the door swished open, and it appeared to be a guy with extremely long hair. "ah!!! what's your hair routine? how did you tie your hair like this? what shampoo do you use?" he bombarded me with questions, my hair isn't that long, it's just up to my lower chest. 

my eyelashes flickered, scooting closer to the seat edge. "awww. you think i'm scary!" why is he treating me like a kid? "you look really young as well! what's your-" 

"will you shut the fuck up?" the green head spat, his ears looked like it will bleed soon. "that's not really glam~" 

and oh, i just remembered, we needed to form a 3 man thingy. scratching my head, i found Rin intensely staring at my eyes. "what's... up?" i nervously bit my lip, "let's go." 

"huh?"

"you're joining my team." he eyed the long hair dude, who sighed, but to agree as well. "we're the top 3." he spat. i'm not gonna lie, but like... i don't wanna work with an exact copy of Sae... 

but if it's for his football skills, let's see, shall we? "fine. you win." the three of us entered the next door while the long hair dude finally asked something normal, "what's your name?"

"just call me Shonan." 

"oh! i'm the stylish Aryu Jyubei!"

"Rin Itoshi." he just jumped in, side eyeing me. "can i call you Rinrin?" i blurted out, holding a smile while biting my inner cheek and sending a signal to Aryu, who giggled. 

"the fuck?" that's a yes! "yay!" i smiled, and laughed with Aryu, oh god, maybe it's because i haven't properly teased someone for ages. 

the next door opened and it was literally the same room as before, why did they designed this? it's a waste of money- 

the door slowly opened, "hi there, you lumps of talent." my red orbs went slightly round when i saw Isagi, Bachira and Nagi. "Shonan-kun~" Bachira smiled, rushing to me for a bone-crashing hug, but he stopped when Ego continued his time. 

"it's time for the second selection round's third stage. a three-on-three battle." oh seriously? i don't wanna go against these people!

Ego continued explaining and talking gibberish while Bachira did what he wanted to do. "Shonan-kun! i'm so glad you made it to this stage!" he exclaimed, but his voice switched to a dark whisper, "why did you leave us? weren't we a team?" his voice shivered me timbers. "anyways! good luck!" he smiled, pulling away from the hug. 

i just tilted my head to the left, furrowing my eyebrows at what he said, i haven't seen anyone switching up so quickly before. 

"i'm presenting the new Blue Lock rankings." 

beep beep beep!

"they're not fake this time, of course. this is the order in which you all cleared the first stage. and of course... this rank will change in accordance with your performance in the upcoming matches." i scanned Bachira, Isagi and Nagi's uniform, seems like Isagi was #15, Bachira was #16 and Nagi was surprisingly #7. 

but then, when i thought about it, me, Rinrin and Aryu was the first three to finish the goals, so we were at the top of the pyramid. 

the screen flashed off, "we should go against 4,5 and 6, right? that's the... stylish thing to do. and, if we beat those bumpkins over there... they'll tarnish my beauty."