PAGE THREE

MAY'S POV

"I'm so bored." Bill sighs. "Same." I reply. "Do you have alcohol?" I ask Bill, he jumps up. "Ooo! Yes! Follow me." We tip-toe down to the kitchen, Bill opens the liquor cabinet slowly and carefully. I hear footsteps coming down the stairs "Shit!" Bill whispers, we peek from behind the wall that's overlooking the stairs and the front door. Oh nah, it's Julie from english class.

I see her open the door carefully and shutting it behind her, Bill and I sigh in relief. We go back to the liquor cabinet pulling the bottle of vodka out slowly. "Whatchu doinn." I hear a voice say from behind us, Bill and I both get startled, causing Bill to drop the bottle of vodka. I catch it right before it touches the ground, Bill and I take a huge sigh in relief.

"Quick instincts smartass." Tom says. "You know, were you always a bitch or did you just become one along the way?" I ask him as Bill pours the bottle of vodka into a different bottle, Tom rolls his eyes.

"Whatever you're doing I want in." Bill and I look to each other and shake our heads no. "Oh come on i'll do anything." Tom says in a sing songy voice.

"Would you fuck our math teacher?" I ask him. "Hell yeah she got ass for days, bet she quite experienced too." Tom smirks, I shudder shaking my body.

"You're actually nasty you know that?" I ask him. "Oh yeah, I know that but do you?" Tom says in an almost flirty voice? "Both of you shut up before mom wakes up." Bill says looking at us. "Mom left for a girls night like two hours ago." Tom says.

"Oh, well in that case.." Bill pulls a speaker out the junk drawer, I pull more alcohol out the cabinet.

"We'll just replace it tomorrow." I say, Tom and Bill nod, I stand on my tippy toes trying to reach the shot glasses that are on the top shelf of the cabinet. "Move shorty" Tom says pushing me out the way with his hip.

I take a deep exhale and walk away, he isn't worth it May, don't argue. He isn't gonna change, just ignore him. I walk away and go towards Bill who's connecting his playlist to the speaker. "What? You aren't gonna say anything now?" Tom yells, placing shot glasses on the kitchen counter, I don't reply. Staying silent.

"May? Hello?" He asks waving his hand in front of my face, I just stare at him blankly. Tom's eyebrows furrow as he stares at me, his brown eyes looking at mine. You know he really isn't that bad looking.

I ignore him and start talking to Bill, I see Tom huff and walk towards the kitchen grabbing the alcohol, man do I love making him mad.

BILL'S POV

It's been about two hours, the room filled with ripe smelling teens. Honestly, no idea how this turned into a house party. It just happened.

I stare at May dancing, the way she sways her body, her long black hair bouncing as she dances. I truly care for her, more then in a best friend sense, but how can I admit that to her? It would ruin everything.

"Yo, body shots!" I hear Brody yell. "Do you guys have paper and pen? Let's make this completely random" He follows up, I realize he's talking to me. I go to the junk drawer and pull out paper and pen.

Brody stands on the table "Okay this is how it's gonna work, this bowl has guys names, and this one has girls names, so write out who you'd wanna see play and place them in these bowls" I see everyone passing the pen around, when they're all done Brody sits on the table and starts to pull out boys and girls names out the bowl.

"Alright, who's gonna be drinking the shots.." He says rummaging through the bowl of names. "May! Your up." He says pulling out her name, I turn to her and see her eyes widen slightly. "O-okay." She says.

"Let's see who she's taking the shots off of.." Brody says. He pulls out a paper reading it. "Bill, okay this should be interesting." He says, I feel myself get slightly flustered. "Yes!" Bill Jones yells from across the room, oh that makes more sense.

"Sit ur ass down it says Bill Kaulitz." Brody says looking him up and down, I see the other Bill plop down on the couch in disappointment.

"Well what are you waiting for, take ur shirt off." Brody says to me, this is so embarrassing, but it's just a game right? I take my black shirt off, revealing my star tattoo.

"WOOO." I hear some of the girls yell, I lay down on the table, I feel goosebumps run down my body, damn this table is cold.

MAY'S POV

Bill takes off his shirt laying down on the table, DAMN. Now that's a V-line. I see Brody place three shots down his stomach, he sprinkles a line of sugar across his hips, slightly under his pants.

"Okay, you ready?" He questions me, I nod, I spread Bills legs apart getting in between them ready to take my shots. Brody pulls out the stopwatch "Okay 3.. 2.. 1.. Go!" He yells I lean over Bill's body picking the first shot up with my teeth I throw my head back drinking the stinging liquid.

I hear some cheers for me, I move down his body taking each shot, I then lick the ring of sugar that's spread down his chest. My tongue slightly glides under the hem of his pants licking him clean, I finish and take a step back. "Done!" I yell throwing my hands up in the air.

I see a enraged Tom glaring his brother down, he can't really be mad. He can't get all the girls can he?