PAGE NINE

MAY'S POV

After a couple of hours of Tom and I just hanging out, we had decided we would go hang out with the guys. Tom and I had caught up on our lives, everything we hadn't known about each other in the past almost three years we haven't been friends.

We open the door to the Kaulitz house where we see all the guys sitting down talking. "Maysie and Toto are back bitches!" I laugh high-fiving Tom. "Oh thank god, you're okay." Bill says running up to hug me.

I hug back, rubbing his back. "I'm okay, don't worry." I smile, he smiles and pulls me into a quick kiss, we sit down joining the others. Bill and I sit on the corner of the couch, I sit on his lap as they talk about their band shit. "You're coming to the concert right?" Bill asks me.

"Of course! When is it?" I ask. "Two weeks." Bill says, I slowly nod, i've never been to one of their concerts should be fun right?

THREE DAYS LATER

"Now, you have to move to variable to the right side, after that it becomes a two step equation. You know how to do those right?" I ask Tom. "Think so." He says grabbing the paper, I wait patiently as he finishes his equation. "Where the fuck did the X go! How am I supposed to solve this now it's zero!" He panics.

"Okay, didn't know this was one of those problems but after you get x=0 the answer would be 'no solution'

"That makes no sense! Why would math equal letters!" Tom throws his notebook across the wall, I see Tom's grip around his pencil tighten and his face get all red.

"Okay Toto, I think it's time we take a break." I say grabbing the pencil, I see Tom sitting there in defeat.

"Toto, come on let's go get a snack i'm hungry." I say tugging on his arm, he doesn't budge. "Tom! Please i'm
hungry." I say. "Oh so we're back to Tom now? Fine then Margaret!" He says I glare at him.

"Shut the fuck up and get your ass up TOM." I say tugging on his arm harder. "Mm, no. Apologize." He says. "I am so sorry for calling you Tom, let's go get mcdonald's please." I plead.

"And?" He waves his hand telling me to keep going. "And I love you, uhh and you're really talented." I say, he keeps on waving his hand telling me to finish. "Toto." I sigh. "Great, let's go get food then Maysie."

He gets up and we start to walk to the car. We get our food and go to a park, we sit down at the bend and start to eat. "I'm sorry Maysie." He suddenly says, I look to Tom. "For what?" I ask. "For what I did two years ago, it was fucked up and I know that." He says.

"It's okay, i'm just glad that we're friends again." I rub his shoulder, he pulls me into a hug. "I'm so incredibly sorry May." He says, I smile, he really had changed.

"It's okay Toto stop apologizing we're good now." I say still rubbing his back, we close out our hug and pull away, our faces are now inches away, I hear his breath get heavy and his heartbeat quicken.

I glance down at that lip piercing of his and back to his eyes, he starts leaning in slowly. I suddenly hear an ambulance come down the road causing me to jump back.

I hadn't realized I had my hand on his knee. I take off my hand placing it my lap, I stare ahead at the cars passing through the streets, the trees, nature anything.

There's in awkward silence filled by us eating our food, okay seriously what was gonna happen if that ambulance didn't drive by? I mean i'm dating his BROTHER. We finish up our food and just stare ahead in silence, everytime id look over to him he'd already been looking at me, we make eye contact for about a second before we both turn our faces away.

The tension was so deep it could be sliced with a knife. I decide I was gonna speak up first or we'd just be here for hours. "Let's go home yeah?" I ask, he nods.

He pulls into my driveway, as i'm about to open the door. "Maysie I-" I hear Tom say, I turn my head back to him. "It's fine, just heat of the moment." I say, he nods. "Do you wanna come in so we can finish your work?" I ask Tom, he hesitantly nods once more.

I sit by the headboard on my bed on my phone, while Tom sits on the opposite side doing his work. If he had a question he would just ask me about it. Other then that it was just silence.

As i'm on my phone I feel an eraser hit my head. "Toto." I groan rubbing my forehead. "Let's do something i'm bored." He whines.

"Finish your work first, then we can." I say, Tom groans. I feel a pillow launch at my head. "THOMAS TRÜMPER KAULITZ I SWEAR TO GOD." I grab my pillow, I start to hit him with it. It had turned into a pillow fight, we both fall to the floor, he hits me with the pillow against my back.

I jump on him and start to hit his face repeatedly with the pillow, I stop out of breath, I realize I had been sitting on his crotch practically grinding into him for the last couple of minutes. There it is, that look again.

The 'I wanna fuck you.' Look, my breathing starts to get calm down as I stare at him, my eyesight moving down to his lips every so often.

I suddenly hear the door open. "We've got pizza!" Bill yells, I jump off of Tom and start to pick up my pillows fixing the bed. I hear Tom get up and he starts to pick his school shit up. I hear Bill's foot steps running upstairs. "Hi May." He says pulling me into a hug.

I hug back against the door way, I see Tom press up against the other side of the door way making his way downstairs. I get one last glance of Tom's embarrassed looking face before he goes downstairs.

What's going on between Tom and I?