PAGE EIGHTEEN

CW: SMUT

Tom and I walk out the class, as soon as we walk out we start hysterically laughing. "Did you see her face!?" Tom says between quick breaths

"The horror, that was plastered on her face! Ahh, that gave me a good laugh." I smile wiping away some tears that had fallen due to laughing.

"You know, I gotta admit, you got me pretty hot and bothered in there!" Tom says. "So, then what you gonna do about it?" I raise my brow.

"You wanna skip and go to your house?" Tom smirks. "Let's go then!" I say dragging his hand, we both walk out the exit doors by the gym and start booking it to his car. "How will the guys get home?" Tom shrugs. "They'll figure it out i'm sure."

-

Tom pushes me inside the house, I grab his hands running upstairs, I close the door and lay down on the bed, Tom jumps over me. "I need you, bad." Tom says smashing his lips onto mine. "Me too." I let out a breathy moan, I waste no time, I immediately unbuckle his belt sliding it off.

I pull his baggy jeans down with my feet, Tom toys with the hem of my waistband before taking my pants and lacy panties off at once.

I had worn a set of lingerie everyday this week, I wanted to be ready for when it would happen.

Tom shimmies my spaghetti strapped tank top off my body, his hands go to my strapless bra trying to unclip it. "Tom.. It unhooks in the front."

His hands try to unhook my bra, struggling. "Fuck is this contraption!" Tom yells, I pull his hands off unclip it myself, Tom licks down my cleavage, outlining the shape of my tits. "Tom, just fuck me already please."

"Patience prinzessin, patience." He says pulling me into a kiss, I take his boxers off. I ain't playing this game with him, I needed dick and bad.

"Condom, do you have a condom?" He asks against my lips I point to my bedside drawer. Tom opens the drawer pulling out the box of condoms he had bought me. "Aw, you never even tried the strawberry flavor." Tom says. "Toto, i'm gonna need you to shut the fuck up and it hurry it up." I respond.

I take a glimpse down at his cock that was standing straight up. "I see someone's improved in size." I smirk. Tom chuckles to himself, he opens the condom with his teeth and starts to unroll it onto his large dick.

Tom glides his cock against my wet pussy. "You ready?" Tom asks, I eagerly nod. Tom positions himself sliding his dick in with ease. I dig my fingers into his shoulders.

"Oh fuck!" I yell, Tom starts to slowly thrust into me "Oh yes yes please! I've been waiting so long!" I moan. "Mm princess, you're so tight." Tom grunts.

"I've been keeping myself nice and tight just for you Tom! Oh mm!" I shout. "Oh Maysie, how beautiful you look with my dick inside of you." Tom says breathily.

I feel Tom's thrusts get harder and quicker "Tom!" I moan out, suddenly I feel a warm feeling inside me.

Oh.

He already came, um!!

I look up to Tom, to see him with scrunched brows. "I think you broke my dick, what the fuck.." Tom says. I start burst out laughing.

"No! It's not funny, something malfunctioned, I swear!" Tom says pulling out of me, he sits up taking the condom off, examining his dick, staring at it hard.

He flicks his dick. "Blud, what the fuck are you doing?" He asks. "Tom, are you talking to your dick?" I laugh.

"Yes! Something ain't right round here." He says staring, he starts to rub his dick up and down, in confusion. "I'm just that good, I guess." I shrug

"Well, now I didn't even get to finish so what do we do now." I sigh, I see Tom's eyes still fixated on his cock. "Tom!" I yell, he turns his head to me. "Huh?"

"I didn't even get to finish!" I whine. "Oh yeah, umm you ever been ate out?!" Tom asks, I shake my head no. "First time for everything." He says moving to the edge of the bed, Tom kisses my inner thighs tenderly.

I hum slightly as I feel his breath travel closer and closer to my pussy, Tom looks up at me, he opens my my pussy lips apart.

Tom licks down my my entrance. "Shit." I gulp, Tom wiggles his tongue swirling it around all my parts.

"Tom!" I yell, throwing my head back. "Let it all out baby." Tom says, he sucks on my clit, flicking it with his tongue. I grip onto the bedsheets, I gulp, his tongue was doing all types of tricks.

"Oh my god!" I moan. Tom's tongue suddenly enters me. I felt like I was choking on air at this point, I start to twirl my nipples with my fingers. "Mhm mhm!" I moan.

"Aw, how sweet, did Bill ever do this to you hm?" I shake my head no, "Come on May, I wanna hear you talk to me." He says placing his mouth back onto my clit. "I- Oh!" I moan, I was at a loss for words, no matter how hard I tried they just wouldn't form.

"I'm gonna-!" I yell. "You're gonna what? Hm? Come on speak up for Tom." He says before pounding his tongue into me once again. "Cum! Oh fuck!" I yell high pitched. Tom pulls his tongue out, now rubbing it up and down. My thighs start closing in on themselves.

Tom forcefully opens my thighs. "Oh i'm not letting you cum just yet, that would be too nice of me." Tom says massaging my clit with his thumb.

"Shit Tom! Please!" I yell. "Mm, no." Tom shakes his head against my thigh, I felt the knot in my stomach build up, my legs now trembling.

Tom continues to make out with my pussy, I couldn't hold out any longer. My pleasure was through the roof.

He sucks on my clit one last time, I felt my warm liquids shoot out of me. "Fuck! I'm cumming!" I yell, I hear Tom gulp down my juices "Oh baby you squirted." Tom says kissing my inner thighs moving his way back up to me.

"What? No I didn't, I shake my head. "No, you definitely did, first time i've made a girl squirt feeling kinda pumped up right now!" He says putting his hands up in the air. "Shut the fuck up that's why your dick broke." I cross my arms.

"Oh, it's a good think babe. Shows you how much we were meant for each other." Tom smiles. "Hmph!" I turn my head to the other side.

"I love youu!" Tom sings in my ear.

"I love you too.. I guess."