4

____________________________
Hello! How are you all?
If you have any questions about the story or something.
feel free to ask!
Feel free to correct me
This is my first fanfiction so I apologize in advance for every mistake I've made in terms of grammar and spelling.
____________________________

                         WIN

                         WIN

"The hell?"White asked as I told him everything from the start.

"you even know what you have done?"I looked at him
He spoke again
"Seriously?  You messed up a whole kitchen and now you are saying you don't know anything "

This guy, didn't he already know I am not good in the kitchen?

"Ohh God I was just out for three days and you did this, "He said pointing at one of the fry pans which got all gunked up because the omelet got burnt on it because I was bathing.

"I am sorry white but right now I need to leave"I spoke it's already 11 in the morning I need to leave or I will be late for a photo shoot.

"Ohh God? Come here and help me" He yelled as I ran towards the main door

"I'm sorry "I yelled before opening the door.

"Where are you even leaving? dressing like that"He asked

"On a date with Duya, "I lied because I couldn't tell him the truth.  How can I? Bright tells me to keep it under wraps.

I entered the studio, The studio is a private one. Bright and Evan are already standing there, I checked my watch oh holy crap! I am half an hour late.

"Why are you late?"Bright asked the moment he saw me.

"Heavy traffic" I replied shortly.

The cameraman is ready but Bright looks a little different.
"Sir, Please follow me, "I lady in a white dress asked me. I looked at Bright in confusion.

"She will do your makeup" He spoke understanding my confusion "But, why?"I asked him

"Just follow her, We're already late"He speaks calmly and I just follow her.

She started professionally doing my makeup.

First, she did my face makeup.
Then hairstyle "Completed," She said I looked at myself in the mirror.

She has done my makeup in the way I was looking younger.
Why?

"Alright Sir, We are going to click three  photos"The director guy who is with camera man spoke brightly and nodded looking at him "We will click pictures which was  already been clicked in the past"

I don't understand a thing, trust me

"Ok so let's pretend this picture was clicked on your commencement day"
He spoke again, He said referring to both of us.