7

I was walking towards the restroom, feeling a bit anxious because Win had been in there for quite a long time. I couldn't help but wonder what was taking so long. As I approached the restroom.

I hurriedly made my way toward the restroom, my heart pounding with worry. When I entered, I was taken aback by what I saw.

"You started spreading legs for money? Now" An old man probably, in his 60's yelled.

"Oh, You even know I'm alive, Wow what a miracle," Win let out his voice laced with coldness, His whole face was red.

"Yes, I know, But from now on, I'll pretend you are dead Because I don't want a son who does cheap things for money," The old man yelled, Win turned around and looked at me, noticing my presence.

"Let's go," He said, before holding his hand with mine.

"Oh, Here comes your savior,"

"Stup up Dad, He is my boyfriend, I'm not telling you to accept me for what I am, All I want is for you to leave me alone" 

Dad? He is Win's Dad?

"And, I'll also pretend from now, on that I'm an orphan,"

"I don't want a man slut as my son either,"

I couldn't believe that someone would dare to treat Win in such a cruel and heartless manner, especially his flesh and blood. It ignited a fire within me, a burning desire to protect and defend Win at all costs. My heart ached for Win, feeling a deep sadness and frustration that someone who should love and support him unconditionally could be so hurtful.

"Sir, I'm sorry for interrupting but Can you stop disrespecting my boyfriend,"

"I'm just saying the truth about your bitch"

"Enough! Stop disrespecting him or I'll be losing my patience,"

My emotions were fueled by a fierce determination to be there for Win, to show him that he is not alone in this battle.

Before that old man, Can say something more. Win dragged me out of the restroom by holding my hand, I can still hear, Some shouts behind me.

***

Win

Arguing with my father is like wrestling with a Whale, You can never win. So, I quickly dragged Bright out of the restroom. Then, out of the cafe.

Right now, We both are sitting in the backseat of the car. The driver had already started the engine.

"Stop thinking about that, let's go for a drink?" Bright sighed, and ruffled his hair upwards, revealing his forehead. He's looking effortlessly stylish in a shirt with two buttons undone, giving just a tantalizing glimpse of his chest. His blue pants hug his legs perfectly, and he casually holds his coat in his hands, resting it on his elbow I suddenly felt hot under my collar.

"No, Just drop me at my apartment,"

"C'mon, I'll pay"

"Oh okay, then let's go,"  I stated, Bright chuckled, shaking his head.

***

"Let's go," Bright said, as the driver parked the car in front of a bar, and opened the door for me to come out.

I followed Bright inside the bar, The Bar was filled with loud conversations, but as soon as we stepped into the VIP area, The noises vanished. There were red and pink lights, With rich men and women. There were several games like Billiards.

As soon we entered a guy quickly smiled at Bright, The guy had black hair and almond-shaped eyes was wearing a casual shirt, and was playing pool with a group of women.

"Long time no see," The guy said, after shaking hands with Bright and he just rolled his eyes.

"Who are you?" He asked pointing towards me.

"He is Win, my boyfriend," Bright spoke out instead of me.

"Oh, You're not gonna introduce me to him. So, okay, I'll do that myself"

"I'm Sean, Bright's cousin,"  He said and followed us to our seats, I sat beside Bright, and that guy, seat in front of us.

"Why do you go and continue your games with that ladies" Bright mumbled not much minding his presence and gulped a whole glass of whiskey in one.

"Seriously bro, You are chasing me"

"Hm, you are the reason for the noise pollution," Bright said, Sean playfully slapped his shoulder, and he just glared at him.

"Oh, For the first time you came here with someone, and when I saw the article about you having a boyfriend, It was unbelievable,"

"So, Let me see who is the one who broke the cold walls around the ruthless CEO"

"You saw him, Now go," Bright conveyed.

"No, How about a kiss, To make it believable for me"

"Step up and leave," Bright said, and I quickly poured down a glass of whiskey into a mouth.

"Oh, I had known, You are having a fake relationship so, You don't have to marry a woman," Sean said.

Bright glimpsed at me with an apologetic look, before grabbing me by my collar and pulling me closer towards him.

"Statement first: Public displays and affection" He whispered, near my ear, only audible to me, I felt his hot breath on my neck.

A kiss will not hurt, right?

In a single heartbeat, He crashed our lips together. His warm hands surrounded my cheeks. I followed his rhythm, and then, he lightly sucked on my bottom lip, I followed him by doing the same on his upper lip. He tasted like whiskey, His hands moved to my neck and tried to pull me closer wanting to make the kiss deeper, but I gently pulled away, A single string of saliva still kept as closed as he rested his forehead on mine. I tried to breathe as much oxygen as I could take and fill my lungs.

Bright locked his eyes with mine, His eyes were holding something That I can't clarify.

We pulled away from each other hearing someone fake coughing.

I never kissed a man, I don't know But, Kissing a man was different from kissing a girl. I was a playboy type of guy in my university who had kissed many girls but I never felt this way. I can't describe how It was but it was different.

_____End of the chapter____

The next update will be on the next Tuesday.
Thank you all for reading don't forget to leave a vote it means a lot to me.

____________