NSFW Alphabet - Paul Aron

Requested by norrisgirll_ _xjoliex_ lavieenrosiesworld and MariafernandaCaldasd

A = Aftercare: (What he's like after sex)

Paul is extremely caring after sex, not hesitating to pull you close in a loving embrace as you are recovering. The two of you will then watch a movie or some TV together just simply as an excuse to stay in bed for a little while longer if things happened earlier in the day.

B = Body part: (His favourite body part of yours)

Paul loves your lips. This is not only because he loves the feeling of yours against his own as well as on certain other body parts, but also because he loves your affectionate smile. He loves seeing this in the moment with it being a sign of your satisfaction as well as your love for him.

C = Cum: (Anything to do with cum)

Paul prefers to largely keep things clean, but doesn't mind when the occasional small mess is made. He may not like to leave you both with a lot of cleaning up to do, but he can't deny that he feels a little satisfied at the sight of a small mess with it being a sign of the love between you.

D = Dirty secret (A dirty secret of his)

Paul can't deny to himself that he loves to dominate you. His sweet personality may result in there being times where he likes be be more submissive, but he has never expressed to you just how aroused he becomes at the thought of his body towering over your own as he takes control.

E = Experience (How experienced is he? Does he know what he's doing)

Paul has a little experience, but not gathering too much due to how he would only want to have sex with someone who he has a strong smotional connection with and sees himself having a future with. This doesn't stop him from making it seem as though he knows exactly what he was doing, Paul quickly learning exactly what you like as well as getting to know your body like the back of his hand.

F = Favourite position (This goes without saying)

Although he worried about seeming boring at first, Paul can't deny that his favourite position is missionary. This is not only because of the closeness between you and how his body is able to tower over your own, but it is also because of a certain kink he has and missionary being his favourite position to do this in.

G = Goofy (Is he more serious in the moment? is he humorous?)

Paul can be goofy during foreplay, loving the sound of your playful giggles filling the room as he loves to tickle and tease you during this time. However, he is much more serious in the moment itself because he wants to make sure to show you just how much he loves you, the two of you making loving eye contact and becomung lost in each other during this time.

H = Hair (How well groomed is he?)

Paul may sometimes have a little bit of hair, but he tries to keep on top of grooming himself as much as possible with how much he values hygene and cleanliness.

I = Intimacy (Is he romantic in the moment?)

Paul is very romantic in the moment with his main focus being on you. There is nothing he loves more than to spend intimate alone time with you and it's because of this that he tries to make it as special as possible for you, there being dim lighting and scented candles in your room and Paul even sometimes surprising you with a weekend away.