Fluff Alphabet - Yuki Tsunoda

Requested by Obxparadise

A = Activities: (What does he like to do with you? How does he spend his free time with you?)

Yuki may often appear to have a hard exterior, but when he is around you, he reveals his much softer side, not minding what you do as long as you are together. Yuki spends as much time with you as possible when he is home from his race weekends and the two of you doing many different activities to make sure that both of your hobbies and favourite things to do are equally included.

B =Baby: (What does he think about having a baby with you?)

Yuki definitely wants to have children with you someday, but he doesn't want this to happen quite yet. He wants to wait until the two of you are a bit older as well as wanting to allow you both to be able to focus on your careers to be able to provide a child with the best life possible.

C= Comfort: How does he comfort you, for example if you had a panic attack?)

Yuki may have struggled to know what to do in the early days of your relationship as he was finding it more difficult to reveal his softer side to you, and even though he is now able to show a much more loving, affectionate side to him, he still often struggles to find the right words to use to make you feel better. As he holds you closely in his arms, making sure you are aware that he won't go anywhere, he will simply listen to you, making sure you know that he is a safe space for you to be able to tell him absolutely anything.

D = Dreams: (What are his dreams for the future with you? How does he picture his future with you?)

Even though he might not tell you with the fears of sounding too soppy, but Yuki has your entire future planned out in his mind, wanting the two of you to spend a lot of time travelling together and enjoying yourselves whilst you are still young, before he intends for the two of you to get married and start a family. Yuki even has an idea in his mind of where he would love your forever home to be, the place where he intends for you to grow old together, but he does try not to over excite himself too much because your approval and input on these plans is what matters the most to him.

E = Equal: Is he the dominant or submissive one in the relationship?)

Yuki may be the shorter out of the two of you, but that doesn't mean he won't assert his dominance. He will never do this in a controlling way towards you, but he is instead the more dominant one to show his protectiveness over you, never failing to make you feel safe and secure.

F= Fight: (What would he be like in a fight with you? How easily would be forgive you?)

Your fights with Yuki are often very explosive, both of you often saying a lot of things you regret as neither of you are able to back down. However, after you have finally taken yourselves away to calm down, it doesn't take long before your rationality returns and both of you are begging for forgiveness, it not taking long before things go back to normal and the two of you are showering each other with affection for make up.

G = Gratitude: How grateful is he in general? Is he aware of the things you do for him?)

Due to Yuki's hectic lifestyle, there have been times where he may have overlooked some of the smaller things you do for him, which is is always trying his best to become more aware of. However, there are certain moments when he has a sudden realisation, realising just how much you do for him and the amount of sacrifices you need to make due to his career such as how your relationship can often be long distance. When this happens, he will do everything he can to show you how much he appreciates you, treating you to romantic dates and being unable to stop reminding you of how grateful he truly is.